Chapter 6

Above are the male and female that are with Andrew at the end of the chapter

Jordyn drags Stephanie out the door and shuts it behind her.
"Can I go for a run?" Jayce Whines.
"Sure." I say to him.
I open the door to the patio and walk out into the woods. I start to sprint as fast as I can, my clothes shred to pieces and out comes Jayce. He sprints farther into the woods, once we reach the highway I spot Jordyn's car. I sprint alongside the road and see Stephanie peeking out the window. She notices me but I keep my head down and break off into the woods. Jayce let's out a howl. He stops and sniffs the ground.

2 hours later

I'm standing out on the lawn talking with Alex.
"Are you gonna propose? Or do the ceremony?" Alex asks. I think for a moment. "No I don't think she's ready for the ceremony yet." He snorts. "Then what about mind-link. Ever thought of that?" I laugh. "There's no way She-" I stop mid sentence as Jordyn's car pulls back into the driveway. "I'll talk with you later Alex." He shrugs "Okay, make a decision tho."
I jog over as Stephanie gets out of the car. "Hiya!" She says as I pull her into a hug and kiss her forehead. "Hey beautiful." I say. She hugs me tight. "AHEM?!" Jordyn says tapping her foot. Stephanie looks at her. "You gonna tell her T?" I groan.
"Dammit." Jayce whines.
Stephanie looks up at me.
"Tell me what?" I look at her then back at Jordyn. "Fine, Stephanie lets go for a run."
"Okay?" She says raising an eyebrow. I take her hand and walk her into the woods. As soon as the tree's are past both of us I take Stephanie's hand and pull her onto my back and start to sprint. She gasps. I sprint for a while.
"Love I've never seen your wolf." I say when I stop running. She climbs off of my back. "Really?" She says walking in front of me. I shake my head "Nope, but I'd like to see her if you don't mind."
"She might be communicating." I wave my hand in front of her. "Um I can shift to if you want love."
"No no it's okay. I'll go first so you can see her." She says. I kiss her forehead. "Okay." She backs away from me and shifts into a large black and white wolf. The wolf jumps on me and pushes me to the ground licking my face. I laugh.
"So you must be Jasmine, I assume." She barks happily. She gets off of me and rolls around on the grass. I get up and shift into Jayce, she stops rolling and looks at me with her ears perked. She approaches him with caution. He grunts softly. She comes up to him and he licks her cheek. She turns and sprints into the woods. He sprints after her. She whines and a low growl comes from her throat. He jumps out of the trees and immediately sprints to her side. A human figure stands ahead in the shadows. 

"Well haven't I seen you before? Hmm." He speaks. 

Hearing Jasmine growl makes Jayce come to alert mode. He lets out a low snarling growl as well. Jasmine sprints behind a tree and shifts back to Stephanie. She runs out from behind the tree with shorts and a tank top with her hair in ponytail.

"Hello Andrew." She says darkly.

"Who the fuck is that?" Jayce growls

 "Wow the little girl I once know has got so big." He laughs, I walk out from behind the tree in human form fulled clothed. 

"Who the fuck are you?" I say with rage in my voice

The one called Andrew comes out from the shadows. "Oh I'm pretty sure Miss Stephanie has told you about me, haven't you darling?" 

"Yes as a matter of fact I have told him about you and he's about to kick your ass if you don't run." 

"What did you just call her?!" I say yelling. 

"Lemme kick his ass dude, I'll tear him to shreds." Jayce growls again.

"Oh what are you going to do big tough guy! Bite my head off?" He laughs darkly.