Chapter 7

Stephanie's POV

I wake up to a dark room. An IV is in my arm I reach to rip it out because I don't need it. Another hand covers my arm so I can't rip the IV out.

"Ah Ah Ah. I don't think so little miss." Trystan says in a sleepy voice. 

My heart skips a beat. Trystan is sitting on the floor. No cuts, No bruises, No nothing. Then I look back at myself. A few bruises. I gently touch my nose where Andrew punched Jasmine. It stings. I wince. 

"Your gonna be okay Steph. Just some minor injuries." Trystan says softly and calmly. The light's come up and Doctor Shawn is standing in the corner of the room. 

"The Alpha's right Miss Stephanie, Just some minor bruising and a bruised nose." He says. 

"Where is he?" I say holding my head. 

"He's locked in our cellar in the backyard. He won't be getting out anytime soon." Trystan says. 

Shawn walks up to me and takes the IV out of my arm and unwraps my bandages. 

"Well looks like you healed up pretty quickly." Shawn says impressed by my improvement in such a short amount of time. 

I sit up and stand up slowly. Trystan stands up as well. 

"Why can't I hear Jasmine?" I ask with nervousness in my voice. 

"She's taking a rest. She got beat up pretty bad so I think she's taking it easy tonight." Trystan says softly. 

"Okay, Um can I take a shower?" I ask. 

"You definitely can Little Miss." Trystan says taking my hand in his. 

"Thanks doc." Trystan says walking out of the room and down the stairs of the house. 

We walk into the living room where a bunch of people stand with different colored eyes for each of them. 

An older looking woman with long brownish hair walks up to us. 

"Mom this is Stephanie, My mate." Trystan says. 

"Well she's quite a beauty!" She says. 

"Stephanie this is my mother Mileena." Trystan says. 

I hold out my hand to shake hers, instead she pulls me into a hug and whispers in my ear. 

"I'm so happy he has you. He loves you very much, Good luck being alone with him, he can be a hassle." She says softly.

I laugh softly and Trystan takes my hand once again. We walk past the rest of the group but I catch a pair of green eyes coming from a girl in the back. She gives me a rude and evil glare. 

I give her a smile and wave. She groans and walks out into the backyard. Trystan walks out of the house to his own. He walks up to the door and unlocks it. It's dark and he shuts the door behind us. 

It's pitch black and I can't see a thing. I can feel his hands around my waist. My breath is shaky. I turn to face him. His hands caress my face gently. He turns on a low light so he can see me and then bends down to look at me. 

His lips are inches from mine. 

"Stephanie." He says calmly. 

I start to stutter. "Y-yeah?" 

"Love I want to claim you." He says looking at me. His eyes are so sincere and calm. 

Somehow I knew exactly what that meant. My breath becomes shaky again. "Can I take a shower first?" I ask my voice trembling.