Chapter 5

Above is Andrew. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN

Stephanie's POV

The car speeds down the highway. I look out the window and look into the woods. A large figure is running. 

"Might be a wolf." Jasmine says  "I know J."  I sigh.  "Ask Jordyn!"  She barks. I tap Jordyn on the shoulder. "Hey J?" I ask. "What's up Steph?" She says. I look and point out the window, "Is that a wolf?" 

She nods. "That's actually Trystan in wolf form. His wolf's name is Jayce." Jasmine howls. 

"Let me meet him!!"  "Chill out I haven't even shifted in a while!"  Jordyn pulls into town as we drive by a high-school. I sigh again. "You okay?" She asks. I shrug my shoulders. "Yeah just never gone to a high-school before." She smiles. "Well that high-school Los Angeles Senior High, that's the school we will be going to." My breath is shaky.    

"Re-Really?" She gives a bright smile and pulls into target. "Yeah!" I give a small smile in return. She turns off the car. "You ready to get some new clothes?" I smile. "Yeah." We both get out of the car and walk into target together. 

We walk around the store shopping for about 3 hours finally with 3 carts full of clothes. "Jesus Jordyn! How much is all this going to cost?!" She smirks and shows me the credit card from her wallet. "Oh don't worry about it Steph." I give a confused look. "Okay." She checks out the clothes and we walk out of the store. We both load the car together and start to drive. 

2 hours later. 

Jordyn pulls back into the driveway as Trystan is standing out on the lawn talking with Alex. I get out of the car. Trystan spots me and jogs over. "Hiya!" I say. He pulls me into a hug and kisses my forehead. "Hey Beautiful." I hug him. 

"AHEM!" Jordyn pipes up. I look at her. "You gonna tell her T?" She says with an impatient voice. I look up at Trystan. "Tell me what?" He looks down at me and back at Jordyn who raises an eyebrow. He huffs in defeat. "Fine, Stephanie let's go for a run." I look at Jordyn, She smiles. "Okay." I say raising an eyebrow. 

Trystan takes my hand and walks into the woods. Once the tree's are past both of us, Trystan pulls me onto his back with one hand and sprints farther into the woods. I gasp.  

"He's really fast."  Jasmine barks. "I know."  I close my eyes and he stops running. "Love I've never seen your wolf." I climb down from his back. "Really?" I say walking in front of him. He shakes his head. "Nope, but I'd like to see her if you don't mind." 

"YEEEE!!! LET ME OUT LET ME OUT!"  Jasmine howls. "Chill out! Damn!"  I say yelling at her. She whines. Trystan waves his hand in front of me. "Um, I can shift too if you want love." 

"Hehehehehe"  She barks again. "Um I'll go first so you can see her." I tie an extra pair of clothes to my ankle. 

"Okay." He says kissing my forehead. I back away from him. "Come on out"  I say to her. 

My bones break and out jumps Jasmine, Immediately she jumps on him and pushes him to the ground, licking his face. He laughs. "So you must be Jasmine I assume." 

She barks happily. He laughs again and scratches behind her ear. She gets up and rolls around on the grass. He gets up off of the ground and backs away from her. He shifts into a huge black wolf. Jasmine's ears perk up. 

Jayce gives a soft grunt. Jasmine approaches him with caution. She sniffs him carefully. He licks her cheek. 

Jasmine turns and sprints farther into the woods. Jayce's paws are heard close behind. She starts to run faster and faster. 

Suddenly her eyes grow big and she stops and a low growl comes from her throat. 

A human figure is seen up ahead. She whines and howls. Jayce jumps out of the tree's and sprints to her side immediately. 

The figure speaks. 

"Well, Haven't I seen you before? Hmm." He speaks. She growls again. Jayce growls as well. Jasmine sprints behind a tree. I shift back and put on my extra pair of clothes. I take my hair and put it in a pony tail and walk out from behind the tree. 

"Hello Andrew." I say darkly. 

"Wow the little girl I once knew has got so big." He laughs. Trystan walks out from behind a tree himself. 

"Who the fuck are you?" He says with anger in his voice. 

Andrew comes out from the shadows. "Oh I'm pretty sure Miss Stephanie has told you about me. Haven't you darling?" 

"LET ME AT HIM LET ME AT HIM, I'LL KICK THE SHIT OUT OF HIM."  Jasmine growls. 

"Yes as a matter of fact I have told him about you, and he's about to kick your ass if you don't run." 

"What did you just call her?" Trystan says yelling. 

"Oh what are you gonna do big tough guy? Bite my head off?" Andrew laughs darkly. 

Trystan sprints at Andrew full speed. I jump in front of him and put my hands on his chest. "Calm down." I say calmly. 

Trystan's chest is heaving with rage. I turn my back to him and take his hand in mine and turn to Andrew. 

"Awww that's so cute. But sorry. Miss Stephanie you belong to me and you know that clear and well." 

"Um I think your mistaken. I belong with him. How did you even escape?" 

"THAT DOESN'T MATTER NOW COME WITH ME OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED, and don't you love your punishments?" He says yelling. 

"No I really don't Andrew, all you have to do is walk away before you get hurt." I say calmly. 

"Mhmm Mkay I don't think so." Andrew takes a step forward. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Trystan's grip tightens around my hand. 

"Do we have to do this the hard way?" Andrew's voice filled with rage. 

"No all you have to do is leave." I say calmly. 

"And if you don't my pack will tear you to shreds. So I suggest you run while you still can." 

Andrew sprints at me. 

"Oh it's on motherfucker." Jasmine growls

"Bad idea." I say as I shove Trystan back hard and far behind me, I look behind to see him hit up against a tree, I mouth to him "I'm so sorry." He gives me a panicked look when Jasmine shifts out and stands up to face Andrew. He punches her nose. she growls. I close my eyes and black out. 

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN

Hey everyone! Tell me what you think! I'll try to get the next chapter out as soon as I can. I'm so sorry about the delay with school its been really tough for me to get chapters out. But I start Christmas break today! I'll try to get more chapters out soon!