Chapter 3: New

Above is Jordyn! Trystan's little sister! 

Stephanie's POV

My eye's flutter open. It's still Dark out. I look at the time on the clock. "5:30am jeez." I hear a small snore behind me. I look over my shoulder. "He's sooo hot." Jasmine Howls. Trystan lays behind me sleeping softly.

 I sit up and stretch. I quietly slip out of the room closing the door behind me. I walk down the stair's looking around. "This place is really nice." I say to myself. "You bet it is." Jasmine says. 

I walk into what seems to be a kitchen. Flip on some low lights. "I'll make him some breakfast how does that sound Jasmine?" Sounds great to me! She says. 

I walk around and try to be quiet while i cook him some eggs, bacon, and pancakes. "Gotta do the dishes too." I say quietly. I place the food on a plate and walk over to the sink to do some dishes. 

I don't even notice it until I'm picked up from behind. I squeal. "Trystan! Put me down!! I say laughing. I hear him chuckle. He sets me on the island counter, His beautiful Blue Eyes appear in front of me. 

"And what are you doing up this early little miss?" He says holding my waist. I poke his nose making him chuckle. "Just thought I would make you some breakfast." 

He smiles and kisses my cheek. "Well thank you beautiful. Now just remember I have to get you enrolled in school." My smile fades. "Will you be there with me too?"

 He puts his thumb under my chin so I can look at him. "Of course Baby. I'll be in all your classes." 

I laugh. "I do need clothes for sure." A knock comes from the front door. A girl's voice is heard. "Trystan! You said I could meet her! PLUS I need to take her shopping for clothes!!" 

Trystan groans, "Speaking of clothes." He jogs over to the door and opens it. A girl with long black hair appears in the doorway. 

"Good Morning to you to Jordyn." He says giving her a hug. 

"Morning Big Brother!" She says hugging him. She looks at me and squeals. "Is this her? She's so pretty!!!" He walks her into the house. "Yes, Stephanie this is Jordyn my little sister. Jordyn this is Stephanie, my mate and future Luna." 

Jordyn runs over to me an gives me a huge hug. "Hi Stephanie!" I look at her and smile. "Hi Jordyn!" Trystan picks me up and sets me down off of the counter. I say to Jasmine. "We're the same height." 

"How would you like to go shop for some new clothes Steph?" Jordyn asks. I look at Trystan. He smiles and nods at me. "I'd love that Jordyn! Sounds fun!" 

"Alright I'll go pull the car around front!" 

"Hey J?" Trystan asks. "What's up big brother?" She says looking at him. 

"Don't keep her away to long. I want some alone time with her." He winks at me. 

"Oooooohhhhh." Jasmine howls. 

"No problem! I'll have her back before noon!" Trystan kisses my forehead as Jordyn drags me out the door.