Part 7

You and Jack headed up stairs to a guest room where you claimed it to be your room for now. You ran and jumped onto the huge bed and face planted into the pillows. 

Jack laughed, "When you were six you did the same thing."

"Well yeah I did this when I was little, it's fun!" you mumbled into the pillows. "Hey, how long was I knocked for?"

"Three days," Jack told you as he took a seat in the window sill.

"Three days!?" you said as you sat up. "Well, what happened when I was out?"

"You mean after when you blacked out from being shot by an arrow?" Jack said. "Well before you blacked out, I saw you with that silver spear of yours. You were being chased be nightmares-"

"Nightmares? Wait, those things made out of black sand, those were nightmares?" you asked as you cut Jack off.

He nodded, "Those things were nightmares. So any ways, I saw you being chased by nightmares and then... You flashed, and then I saw you flash again, but this time you were up on the second floor! There was no stairs that went up to the second floor! You like, opened a portal. It was amazing! I never saw anyone just run and a portal just opened in front of them!"

"But what happened after when I blacked out?"

"I flew you to the Pole. Before I left, Cupid tried to help me slow down the bleeding. He did his best, and he helped me get you to the Pole. He carried your spear and fought off any nightmares who were following us."

"Were there any nightmares following us?"

"Yes, there was... I think 12." Jack said with a shrug. "After when I got you to the Pole, I explained what happened to the others. Cupid left to go defend his temple. Bunny had to use these special herbs on you that only grow in his Warren. Bunny is the doctor of the Guardians."

You hugged your knees to your chest. You had no idea that you were knocked out for three days. Jack saw the discomfort in your eyes. Jack stood up from the window sill and sat next to you. He wrapped his arms around you in a comforting hug. 

"(name), I know this is a lot to take in," Jack said in a low voice as he ran his icy fingers up and down your spine. You didn't want him to stop. This was comforting to you.

"(name), I-I don't know what's happening to me. I never felt this way before about any body. Every time I see you, I just want....." Jack hesitated. 

You where feeling the same thing he was. You looked up into Jack's ice blue eyes. He rested his for head against yours. Your heart beat started hammering against your rib cage.

"Jack I-" You started. But Jack cut you short by silencing you by pressing his lips against yours. You were shocked by his sudden move. But that quickly changed has you closed your eyes and kissed him back. The calming cool of his lips, the coolness of his breath, you were losing yourself in the kiss. 

Jack ran his fingers threw your (hair length) (hair color), and deepened the kiss. After a few moments, your lips parted. 

Jack smiled, "you know (name), your the first girl I ever kissed."