★ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒐𝒓 ★

————-❀✐♡✄———————————Rumors fled throughout the hallways, faster then a cheetah

Rumors fled throughout the hallways, faster then a cheetah. Whispering in each other's ears along with the stares given. Words getting twisted, lies following up.

All laid eyes on y/n, the poor girl having no clue on what's going on. Everyone glaring at the poor girl, whispering into another's ears.

Y/n sits in the front of the room, she could feel the eyes staring right into her head.

"So have you heard the rumor?" Rylee asked y/n before class started, classmates listening fully on the conversation.

"I don't think, no one told me anything-" a voice interrupted y/n.

"Mr. Martell, I would like to know why you're late." Her Algebra teacher asked the boy who was just standing in front of the door.

"You don't need to know." Was all he said before going right into the back of the classroom.

He smelled of Cigarettes, she immediately knew he was just smoking.

His eyes met hers while walking into the back of the class, making eye contact for a few seconds.

There was something about his stare that worried y/n, something about the way he looked at her. She shakes the thought of her mind, she can't accuse him for something she didn't have proof of, plus she shouldn't even be worrying about this. She quickly dropped the thought as class started.
✰✰✰
Y/n stands at her lockers after class, grabbing her geometry and history text book and a few of her binders before heading to the library.

The hallways was now empty and quite, unlike this morning. Everyone headed to lunch or either to class.

While she walked down to the library, she saw him, the boy.

He's standing in the corner of the hallways with his friends, a cigarette in his hand.

She was too busy staring at him, forgetting that she was carrying her books. Her books hit the ground, making a loud thumping noise.

His head quickly snapped back to look at her.

The poor girl's face gotten red, more red then a tomato.

Y/n bends down to get the book off the ground, her skirt riding up, showing her lushes thighs.

She then scrambles out of the scene she caused, quickly heading to the library to catch up on studying.

He smirked at the girl, the cigarette still in his mouth as his friends talks about screwing a freshmen girl.

"The rumor is true right? You sick fuck." Finn grinned as he inhales the smoke once again.

Jaeden never answered, but his smirk says it all.

The rumors were true.