★ 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 ★

————-❀✐♡✄————Blake pulls her into one of the empty hallways, and pushes her up against a locker

————-❀✐♡✄————
Blake pulls her into one of the empty hallways, and pushes her up against a locker.

"What's up with you? You've been acting different every since the Halloween party. What's wrong?" Blake asks her worriedly as y/n looks at him in confusion.

"What? There's nothing wrong with me, I haven't been acting different."

"Yes you have, it's like your beginning to get more distant, it's like you're always distracted. And-"

Y/n soon realizes that Jaeden had walked past them, his eyes stared at Blake and y/n before his eyes instantly was glued onto his shoes.

She sees him walking past her, she sees him staring at Blake, she sees the sadness hiding in his eyes.

Jaeden stops by his locker, which was literally across from where Blake was currently at.

He looks like he hasn't been getting enough sleep. His eyes droopy and his eye bags looking worse then ever, his hair was messy, looking like he didn't have the patience to do it this morning. Not to mention the fact that he practically wasn't at school the whole day.

"Y/n? Your doing this again, your zoning out." Blake snaps his fingers to get the attention from y/n, who soon snaps out of her thoughts about Jaeden.

"You see what I mean? You zoned out while I was talking, you looked distant. Like you weren't paying attention."

Her eyes still wasn't on Blake, but on the person behind Blake. She watched Jaeden as he opened his locker, but she knew he was listening to their conversation.

Blake caught her eyes, he saw that her eyes were looking at the back of him. He turned over behind him to see the person he hated most, the devil.

She was staring at Jaeden the whole fucking entire time, the whole entire time he was talking to her; she wasn't even paying attention.

He felt miserable, like he didn't matter to her anymore.