★ 𝑪𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆 ★

————-❀✐♡✄————His whole world felt as if it's going to crumble soon

————-❀✐♡✄————
His whole world felt as if it's going to crumble soon.

Jaeden drags himself upstairs after the talk with his mom, Angela.

He slams the door shut before slamming his fist against the wall and grabs a pack of his cigarette box and stuffed it into his pockets before grabbing his car keys and leaving the hell house.
✰✰✰
He opens the box and looks down at the stack of cigarettes piled into the box. He takes one of them and lit it on fire, he takes one puff of the cigarette as smoke comes out of the other end.

He wasn't prepared to face the real world, he was just a teenager. Teenagers makes mistakes all the time, and it so happens to be that he mad a big mistake; maybe the biggest mistake of the century (or at least it was his biggest mistakes).

He didn't want to reveal his secret to her yet, he's not ready to. But he knew if was going to be reveal eventually, especially when Blake knows the secret.

"Hey dickhead what are you doing here at this hour?" He turns his head to see Violet out in the distance.

"What, Uh nothing. Just smoking I guess."

"Okay? Anyways, how was y/n? Was she at the flower field like I told you?"

"Uh, yeah I talked to her for a while."

Violet bursts out laughing, her cheeks pink and her hair messy. She looked high, maybe even drunk? She's acting like it too.

He stands there with the cigarette in his hand and his eyes attached onto her, his face clear with confusion.

"Are you high or drunk or some shit?"

"How could you guess?" She says, still  giggling maybe even worse now.

"How are you getting home anyways?"

"I'm driving, isn't that so wild? It's so weird ain't it?"

His eyes widen. She's going to drive while she's fucked up? He's sure it's not safe, even if he's done it for thousands of time. It's like he's meant to get fucked up and drive, it's like his superpower; not many people could drive while drinking. But Jaeden? He's a complete pro at drinking and driving.

He's still worried about her. Violet doesn't look the girl who would exactly know how to drive when she's fucked up, shit if she's even good at driving when sober.

He picks her up bridle style and carried her to his car. He sits her down onto the front passenger seat before he buckled her, him sitting in the drivers seat.

"Are you driving me to you're house? I kinda forgot where I live."

"No shit Violet, also how the fuck do you forget where you live?"

"I drank too much okay? I'm so fucked up I could barely remember anything."

"Yeah but it seems like you could remember about y/n and I at the flower field. Where is she anyways? I thought you would've been with her or some shit."

"Yeah, well she's with Blake. She told me that he said that she didn't give him enough love and affection. They're probably cuddling right now."

Jaeden's body tensed up, his hands gripping harder at he steering wheel.

Before he could think about y/n and Blake, they were already at his house. He carries her upstairs, placing her softly on the bed.

Violet instantly lays down on his bed, her arms stretched out along the bed; taking the whole space along the bed.

He begins to walk out of the door when he finds her already getting comfortable before she stops him.