★ 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 ★

————-❀✐♡✄————He sees her sitting, her shoulders slump as her arms reaches for her knees

————-❀✐♡✄————
He sees her sitting, her shoulders slump as her arms reaches for her knees.

He stands behind her, looking at her for a few minutes.

Jaeden admires her, he could see her beauty without even seeing her face. He could see the imagination halo and wings without it physically being there, he could hear her angelic voice without her not even saying anything.

He takes a few minutes more to admire her before taking a big step, and sat right next to her.

She didn't take one glance at him, none at it. But it seems like she knows he was there, it's like she knows his existence.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n mumbles, her eyes still never glanced once at him.

"I just came here to calm down, what about you?"

"The same reason as why you're here."

They didn't speak for a while, the silence filling the air. It wasn't a uncomfortable silence though, it was more like a chill kind of silence. Neither of them said anything for at least half a hour before she spoke up.

"Why did you kiss me at the party."

"I don't know, I just felt like it I guess. Do you not like the kiss? Do you regret kissing me? Are you mad at me?"

"No, not really. I'm just curious I guess."

They later talked a bit more, not about the kiss but about other stuff. Such as their interest, possessions, pets, and every other thing.

It was like getting to know a friend more. Y/n could feel herself calming down after spending some times talking to him, and he could feel her too.

"It's kind of stressful trying to be perfect, or to act like a complete angel. Everyone excepts me to be happy and innocent, and perfect all the time. It's like I could never be sad, or at least I could never show my sadness."

"Yeah I get where you're coming from. But you're the angel, everyone loves you. Everyone just hates me, they think I'm some bad teenager that only drinks and smokes, and fuck girls as if it was a game."

Y/n could feel herself becoming red. She thought too, that he was just a bad teenager who fuck girls for fun then dumps them like some old toys. She thought too that he went to parties, smoked, drink, and do dumb shit.

She stands up, patting her dress and getting any of the access dirt off of her dress before pulling him up as well.

She looked deeply into his emerald eyes before standing on the tip of her toes and hugs him.

He tenses up from her hug as he feels her body soften into his.

He felt bad for what he was going to do.

His original plan was to make him fall in love with him just like his other 'subjects' did and then dump her.

But he could somehow feel her connection, it's like she's been connected into his heart.

But he can't love her again, he can't love anyone after what happened.