★ 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 ★

————-❀✐♡✄————"Aren't you sleeping here tonight? I mean, I'm sure this is your bed

————-❀✐♡✄————
"Aren't you sleeping here tonight? I mean, I'm sure this is your bed." Violet slurred out as she rubs her eyes before looking at him.

Isn't it inappropriate to sleep with Violet? Especially with her being friends with y/n. He knows he isn't exactly sleeping with her, or at least he knows that they're not going to fuck. But it still felt dirty, but how? He's slept with thousands of girls, he's kissed many girls, and he dumped all of them like they were some sort of trash. But something about being in the same bed with Violet made him feel ill, especially thinking about y/n while being in the same bed as her friend.

"Wouldn't it be a little inappropriate for us to be in the same bed? Especially because of y/n."

"And so? It's not like we're doing anything we're not suppose to. Plus this is year house, I can't just sleep in your bed while you sleep on the couch. This is your house, remember?" Violet pulls him onto the bed as he's beside her.

His shoulders relaxed as he thought about it. Maybe it isn't so bad, considering that y/n's probably in bed with Blake right now. It's hard for him to imagine y/n and Blake cuddling up in bed, he's almost hurt by it, and he's even more hurt that he's in bed with her best friend. But then he remembers that he shouldn't be feeling hurt. He wasn't suppose to feel bad about her sleeping with Blake, he's not suppose to care about the angel. And he shouldn't be worried about how hurt (if she even gets hurt at the fact of him in bed with Violet) she'll be if anyone told her. He thinks again, he's not suppose to care for her, he's not suppose to feel bad for his actions towards her, he's worrying to much about her. He cleared his thoughts and drifts off to bed.
✰✰✰
Violet opens her eyes, her hands slightly rubbing her eyes as she looks around the room, she panics when she realized that it wasn't her room. She looks next to her and sees a sleeping figure, Jaeden. Now she panics even worse as she jumps out of the bed.

"What the fuck? Why are we in the same bed? Why am I even in your room? Wait did we do anything? Probably not right? You still have your clothes on and so do I, so we didn't right? Why does my head hurt so much?" She questions as he groans and sits up from the bed, his eye bags showing.

"Calm down will you? You were fucked yesterday and I took you home because you said you were going to drive home while your drunk. And no we did not do anything, you were the one asking if I could sleep with you." Jaeden says as he walks out of the room, going downstairs into the kitchen as Violet follows behind him. He grabs the Advil from the cupboard as he hands one over to her along with a water bottle.

Violet takes the Advil and drank her water as she swallowed the Advil.

"Ya' know Martell, for the towns "devil" you aren't thy bad."

"Are you sure? Your really must be hungover to think that."