★ 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒔 ★

————-❀✐♡✄———————————Y/n sits next to Blake with the fakest smile on her face, the 'I'm lying to you' smile

Y/n sits next to Blake with the fakest smile on her face, the 'I'm lying to you' smile. She tries to hide the guilt with her fake smile, but it's as if she looks more suspicious.

His hands wrapping around her waist as he's talking to the rest of their friends around the lunch table.

"Hey babe, are you okay? You haven't been talking much? You need something angel?" Blake asked, his voice laced with concern.

She sighs, how could she not tell him the secret? Especially when he cares so much about her?

"No I'm fine, just really tired. Excuse me while I go to the bathroom."
✰✰✰
She looks at herself in the bathroom mirror, now she felt like she can't even look at herself, like she was some whore or something.

She felt sick to her stomach, she didn't feel like herself anymore.

He's messing with her head. She doesn't know if she liked the feeling of his lips pressed against her lips, or his lips pressed against her neck. She didn't know if she liked the feeling of his body pressed against hers against the wall. She didn't know if she liked combing through his brown locks. She didn't know if she enjoyed his presence, if she enjoyed him more then her own boyfriend, Blake. At this point, she doesn't know anything.
✰✰✰
Jaeden see's her scramble into the bathroom like she was in a rush or something, and he's wasn't going to lie and say he's not worried.

Inside, he knew what he did was fucked up. He was head over heels for her, if she only noticed him. He's hurt inside, only if she would've fixed him up. Only if she would patch his heart together, only if she would care for him.

A part of him wonders if she enjoyed the kiss, but he knew she didn't. If she did she wouldn't have pulled away, she wouldn't just leave him alone; hurt.

Underneath the bad devil act, he's just a hurt little boy who needs love, love from her.

His cigarette in his hands soon to his mouth, the smoke coming out of the cigarette fogging up the school hallways.

If only she knew how much she meant to him, how in love he was with her.

Instead of being with Blake, she could've been with him. He would've made her so much happier, he'd be delighted to do whatever she wants him to do, anything if it means that she loves him back.

He knew it was too late, he knew she hated him for the kiss. He knew how much she must've regretted kissing him.

He knows he shouldn't love her, he knew she was too good for him.

He knows he can't fall in love with her, unless he wants to lose his "devil bad boy" reputation. And he knew she wouldn't go for someone like him, someone who's up to no good.

She's the towns angel, any boy would fall for her. And she definitely isn't going to pick him out of all the good boys.

After all, he was just a player with a deep dark secret.

As he's deep into his thoughts while smoking his cigarette, he hears a cough from behind.

Jaeden turns over to be faced with Violet. He didn't know much about her, but he knew that she was y/n's closet friend.

The moment was awkward as Violet kept coughing from all the smoke from his cigarette.

"What the fuck do you want?" He groans as he takes the cigarette out of his mouth and throws it on the ground.

"She told me what you did dick head. I'm not mad, just disappointed. Now can you tell me the reason on why you did that?" Violet asks, her coughs calming down.

"Cause I wanted too."

"You can't just say 'cause I wanted too.'there must be a reasoning from you're actions. Don't you know her and Blake are dating? What a dick move. Now tell me why."

"Okay it's none of you're fucking business, you noisy little bitch." His voiced was laced with anger and annoyance, his fist bawling up as soon as he hears the name 'Blake'.

"I saw the fucking way you looked at her, like she was some sort of angel. It's like you're in love with her, aren't you? Is that the reason why you kissed her?"

Jaeden's face went blank, his face growing paler by the second. His lips formed into a smirk, followed by his laugh.

He's going to make some fun out of this situation, make fun out of some poor innocent angel.

Cause after all, he's the mischievous devil of the town.