★ 𝑺𝒍𝒖𝒕 ★

————-❀✐♡✄————"Oh my god have you heard what happened last night?"

————-❀✐♡✄————
"Oh my god have you heard what happened last night?"

"She's such a slut."

"Imagine going after the Jaeden Martell."

"Exactly, wasn't he going after her best friend?"

"Y/n?"

"Yeah, I thought he was going to play y/n instead of Violet."

"She probably just didn't want y/n to be happy so she played him instead."

"She's such a whore."
✰✰✰
Violet uncomfortably takes her books  out of locker, noticing everyone's eyes attached on hers. She sees the way they looked at her; as if she was some sort of slut. She sees them whispering into others ears, eyes still glued onto her.

She knew she was the center of attention today, she knew it. She just didn't exactly know what for, she hasn't done anything that wild in a while. She's clearly confused about all the eyes attached onto her, all the whispering around her. She's overheard some of the conversations, saying that she's a slut. It wasn't uncommon for her to be called a slut, it was actually very normal now a days. But something about the gossip makes her feel like it's different, not the  jokingly way everyone calls her a slut; this time it felt more real, more crude.

Violet sits down at the front of the room as she hears the gossiping from the back of class, mentioning not only Violet, but y/n too. Which confused her more, what does y/n have to do with this? Y/n's an Angel, she couldn't possibly do anything wrong, could she? Whatever the rumors were, Violet would never want y/n to be involved. Y/n's far more innocent, to good to do anything bad.

Class proceeds to go on as Violet hears whispering all around her, feeling the burning eyes on her caused her to freeze anxiously. She sits still in her seat, frantically peering over to watch the clock; which seems if it was not moving at all, as if it was frozen.
✰✰✰
Violets foot impatiently taps the lunch floor. Her friends seems to not notice her actions, or even seem to be noticing her at all. They were all talking along together, except for Violet. It seems as if she wasn't here, or maybe even invisible. They stared at her like the others when she tried to speak, they looked disgusted when she tried saying something, they must have heard the rumor she thought.

No one really said anything to her before Blake opens his mouth and finally spoke to her.

"So, your slutty ass really slept with him?" He howled as he looks at her like she was trash, his tone nasty and awful.

"Who?" Violet called out. She couldn't remember the last time she's slept with someone, like actually physically fucking.

"Martell. Don't act like you don't know what you're talking about. We all know you slept with him yesterday, someone saw you going into his house."

She stayed quiet, not even giving any glances at Blake or y/n. She felt ashamed of herself for not standing up for herself, cause she deeply knows she didn't do anything with him and she wasn't a slut. But a part of herself was actually starting to believe him, believe the fact that she was actually a slut who slept with Jaeden.

"What? Are you going to play dumb? Are you going to pretend that you aren't a slut who slept with him? You're crying now? What did he dump you like he did with all his other toys?"

"Blake-" y/n spoke out quietly, feeling the pain for her best friend. She never knew her boyfriend could be such a dick, ignorant.

That's it.

Violet aggressively jumped out of her seat, leaving the lunch room with tears flooding in her eyes as the whole cafeteria's eyes followed her, watching her leave the room.

Now everyone in the cafeteria was looking at their table, Blake grinning as everyone cheered on for him. Chanting "Violet is a slut".

Even Jaeden was looking at the scene out in front of him, knowing that he's the one causing everything to happen; knowing that he was the one in bed with her.

Y/n stares at Blake in disbelief as she began to step out from the table before Blake grabs her wrist.

"Don't go chasing after her, the slut isn't worth your time."