★𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡★

————-❀✐♡✄————The hand guided along her jaws to her rosy red cheeks, the print visible

————-❀✐♡✄————
The hand guided along her jaws to her rosy red cheeks, the print visible. Y/n feels the burning gaze coming from her boyfriend, Blake. She looks up at him to find his outraged eyes, his cheeks burning with anger.

"Did Violet do that to you?" Blake asks as he brushes against her cheeks, looking into her eyes.

It took her a few minutes to think of what to say to him, she didn't wanna make Violet seem like a bad friend. Blake already hates Violet enough, he'll lose him shit if he hears that Violet hit her. She could lie to him and say nothing happened, but she knew he wouldn't believe her.

"It's nothing, it doesn't hurt. I'm fine." She lies as he observes her, looking into the hand print on her cheeks that Violet gave her. She wasn't going to lie to her boyfriend, but she also wasn't going to expose her best friend either; so she decided that maybe she'll just give him half of the answer.

On the other hand, Blake looks like he's about explode. He was already mad at Violet for laying a single hand on his girlfriend, but at the same time, he was starting to get pissed at his girlfriend too. Why would she protect someone that just slapped her? It doesn't make sense to him. Y/n was just too sympathetic and pure, always looking for the good in everyone. Sometimes she could be taken advantage of considering how innocent she was, "the world his an evil place" Blake always thought. As her boyfriend, he brings in onto himself to protect her, especially from that hell of a demon, Jaeden Martell. But now, he'll have to protect y/n from Violet.

"Doesn't hurt my ass. Babe your cheek literally has her hand print on it, she laid a hand on you."

"But..."

"No y/n, you can't defend her. She laid a fucking hand on you, I'm not going to let a little bitch lay a hand on my girlfriend. I'm your boyfriend y/n, I have to protect you and your innocence."
➪➪➪
"What? You fucking have to tell Blake everything don't you? I don't get it, it's like you prefer your boyfriend over your best friend? When you knew me longer than you know him?" Violet yells over the phone, slighting throwing y/n off guard.

Y/n knew she should've never told Blake about the mess with Violet. Blake has been bullying and harassing Violet ever since y/n told him. Although she had told him many times to stop harassing Violet, he would always reply with the same answer, "I have to protect you and your innocence", which was completely stupid to her. She could take care of herself, and he doesn't always have to be there to protect her.

"I'm sorry. I've been telling Blake to stop, but he just wouldn't listen. I would've told you earlier but Blake wouldn't let me talk to you. I'm so sorry, I'll do anything to regain our friendship."

"I would rather talk this out in person. Meet me in front of the school before class starts tomorrow."

"Yeah but..."

"Don't bring Blake with you, or even fucking tell him you're meeting me tomorrow."