1. Perfect Landing

Khushi Kumari Gupta walked out of the airport in her grace, head covered with her scarf, face hidden behind her  large sunglasses...

The cab driver almost dragged her and helped with her luggage, dusted the back seat and she took her place on it.

Her Hazel eyes widened at the hospitality, and good nature of the auto driver.

See, people are so good here and there her Dad Sashi Gupta thinks that the world is a dustbin, a garbage of dirty minded dogs.

The secret to happiness is freedom and the secret to freedom is courage.

She opened the window and enjoyed the mild breeze touching her face, her  hair fled in the air...

'Didi, You are like the Sunsilk girl who comes in my tv at the nick of important moment from a cinema or when Jaspreet Bumrah takes an wicket...' - The cab driver smiled.

'Hey na.. Waise I am Khushi, what is your name?' - She asked excited.

'Happy...' - He replied.

'Arre I am coming from London only, I know the English meaning of my name, Khushi means Happiness but do tell me your name' - She asked animatedly.

'My name is Happy Singh!' - The cab Driver smiled at the cuteness of his customer.

'Arre wah! what a coincident, Happiness meet Happy Singh... Wah wah maza aagaya' - Khushi clapped her hands.

'Didi, Laxmi Nagar aagaya.. We reached safe' - Happy Singh  exclaimed.

Khushi looked at her surrounding...
A crowded place with many shops, jingling sounds, sound made by cows and buffalo, birds mainly pigeon sitting on forch...

The place excited her....
'Preethooooo!!!' - She screamed her lungs out

It's true, she had fled from her home, from her family... She is a free bird, she can dance, sing, have ice cream, play cricket, Drench in rain and enjoy life to the fullest.

'You reached safe?' - Preethika Mishra, her friend from childhood hugged her tight.

Happy Singh helped again with the luggage, till the house.

'Bye Happy ji...' - Khushi waved her hands excitedly.

'This is too much!' - Preetho laughed.

'Let's go inside...' - Khushi hopped on her one leg, 'I am starving...'.

Sashi Gupta sat with a thud..
His dear daughter, his life, his gudiya is missing...

The house security has no idea, her body guard were clueless...

Where can Khushi go?

She have no friends here...
The one she wanted to have had no class.
The other, he wanted her to have are just her classmates, just friends for benefit, no string, no emotional attachment.

His had shivered at the thought of his Daughter... Where are you Khushi is now less important how are you khushi is much more important.

Garima, his crying at present wife handed him a glass of water..

He gulped it down his throat, feeding to his already dripping sweat.

'What will we do now Rima?' - He freaked out.

'Maggie, just check her room once, if we will get any letter or any address from her dairy' - He ordered their househelp.

The poor girl rushed to check again for a clue.

'Arre Khushi, what a sudden surprise!' - Madhumati Mishra cried happily after meeting Khushi.

She was Preetho's best friend when they were in Lucknow.

'Come, I am making Aloo Puri for you' - She called excitedly.

Khushi hopped on the kitchen slab and sat dangling her legs in air..

As Preetho's mother served her with hot hot Puri, she dipped in aloo and popped inside her mouth making noise.

'You make amazing aloo Puri Aunty' - She took one more to gobble.

'Dirty girl is eating without washing her hands... You could have atleast change your dress yaar' - Preetho complained.

'You are a pyaar ka dushman, coming inbetween me and my Aloo Puri' - Khushi stucked her tongue out.

'Khushi ki bachchi!' - Preetho took the rolling pin to fight her friend.

Khushi chased her to death trying to wipe her hands on Preetho's dupatta.

Preetho ran taking her precious possession, her dupatta....
They run out of the house...

   Arnav Singh Raizada frowned at the crowd, and suddenly something dashed on him, taking him by force and he landed on floor...

What the escaped his mouth...

He tried to get up...
He was down on a road on dust with lying facing the sun..

Sun? Where is the sun? Unannounced solar eclipse or what? Solar eclipse is on 26th na....

The black curtain moved... 
Was that curtain or cloud? Coz we only can see the moon when cloud are removed...

And Arnav Singh Raizada saw his moon lying on Middle of a road, precisely mentioned, on a dirty road.

'Khushi....' - He whispered her name.
Isn't she Sashi uncle's daughter?
What is she doing here? When did she arrived India?
On top of that why didn't Sashi uncle informed him if Khushi was coming to India?

He helped her to get up, dusted his casual shirt and pant, and hugged the girl tight.

Khushi is infront of him after years after all.... Taking her name again and again, 'Khushi... Khushi... Khushi...'

'Excuse me..! Maaf kijiyega!' - Khushi said observing his lost form

'What is your name?' - He asked to clear doubt,the girl is stiff... Not Khushi definitely

Khushi had seen his lost form...
It won't be fine to share her name with a stranger...

An idea clicked her mind.

'Hi... I am Happy Mishra from Kanpur' - She changed her identity to the cab drivers name and added Preetho's surname to it.

She patter herself for the amazing idea.

'Ooh... I thought you are someone else that's why I hugged you tight, sorry, Haan...' - Arnav Singh Raizada whispered still lost .

How can someone so perfectly look like Khushi? His mind still running there...

May be Khushi is in London, else Sashi uncle could have informed  him.
He sighed and walked away...