3. Finding Khushi

Devyani Singh Raizada was measuring the length and breath of their living room...

Place shantivan, Raizada family house...

'Dadi ... Calm down' - Aakash was trying to soothe his old grandmother.

His mother Manorama was looking worried too...

'If Arnav Bitwa come to know this then only you will know... Do you know the incident or not yet! Hello Hi to scolding and bye bye to make up' - Manorama cried now.

'Shant mano Shant...'- Manohar was consoling his wife.

'Now only Shant coz once Arnav Bitwa arrived means only Van will be left, shanti will leave this place...' - Manorama cried more dramatically...

The sound of shoe, HP ran trembling and opened the latch.

Arnav Singh Raizada entered rabba veing....

Nani stopped the important work of meaning the area of hall.

Manorama get up and ran upstairs covering her face.

Manohar followed....

'Whats wrong Aakash?' - Arnav asked sitting on the one seater.

'Khushi is missing from yesterday. Sashi uncle called just an hour ago...' - Aakash thought he is dropping bomb.

Arnav Singh Raizada smiled, a calm pleasant one...

So the girl was Khushi only, his khushi... She is here, she is where she belongs to...

'I won't let you go back as you have arrived here...' - He promised himself.

'what the!' - Aakash spoke.

Nani glared him not for trying for uttering the bad line but to steal Arnav's copyright.

'Khushi is missing and Bhai is smiling, are you sure he loves her and....' - Aakash revealed his worry.

'He does, he loves her... Everyone in our family know this..' - Devyani Singh Raizada smiled.

'Except for Khushi, herself' - Aakash muttered cursing the drama...

  'My ice cream...haww...!'-Khushi stared her mouth as the ice cream finished.

She finished this late...

Khushi if this is your speed then, you will be left with no teeth and grey hair a while your wishes will remain unfinished. Hurry up.. She encouraged herself.

She folded the mattress and hugged the pillow... She tied them to a rope and tied  from window.

'Khushi... Kya kar rahi hai?' - Preetho was asking.

'I am going to terrace...' - Khushi ran.

Preetho had no option then following her...

'Where are you going after dinner? Go sleep in room with Khushi' - Her Amma was saying...

'Preetho, go back girl... Sleep' - Khushi too said the same line.

Khushi bend down, hanged herself downward and tried to pull something..., 'Arre help na'.

Preetho remembered the hanging Mattress and pillow, joined hands with Khushi to pull them up.

In no time, Khushi spread the mattress and lied down keeping her head on the pillow.

Sleeping under star filled sky... Her dream, she is living now.

   'She is here... Nothing will happen to her, she is a smart girl and I am here always...for her'-ASR assured his future father in law.

Businessman Sashi Gupta's daughter is missing news can be harmful, rivals may harm his darling daughter.  This should remain unrevealed.

'The only relief is you are there Arnav, and don't praise her, she has no brain at all, being smart needs a brain my boy' - Sashi laughed for the first time after Khushi went missing.

But she is fine Arnav is there... Nothing to worry anymore.

'Who is that?' - Garima asked.
She is watching her husband laughing after two long days...

'Arnav beta... Take care of yourself' - Sashi wished. Doesn't he know what a disaster his daughter is in matter of turning someone insane??  Arnav Singh Raizada need that good luck for his future.

Garima smiled hearing his name. If Arnav bitwa is in, then tension can go and have gala time in hell...