4. Too Cute To Handle

'Aman Mathur... Tell me about yesterday... '-Arnav Singh Raizada asked making a stern face.

Aman swallowed his throat.

'That you are going to talk with Madhumati Mishra about my marriage with Preethika' - Aman said gathering courage.

This is the chance Arnav Singh Raizada was waiting for.... Now he can visit Khushi, make sure if she is she and then turn the tables...

'Lets go then... '-ASR dumped his girlfriend right there on table... His laptop.

The car pulled infront of Gomti Sadan, Laxmi Nagar...

Aman Mathur was excited but he had no idea why Arnav Singh Raizada is more excited then him..

Khushi was trying to jump from the window of first floor...

'Khushi.... No...!!' - ASR said shocked.
Is she trying to commit suicide.
This girl will be reason of his death one day...

'Who is Khushi?' - Aman asked confused.

Look up man... How dumb are you!

'Is she khushi?? Your Khushi from London? Seriously ASR coz she is too mad, insane... She belongs to Ranchi yaar...' - Aman gave a feedback.

ASR fumed. How dare Aman Mathur tag his girl as Mad!!

'Hi Aunty, that man is saying that he loves your daughter and wants to marry her, galli ka romeo lag raha hai aunty...  How should we punish him?' - ASR said to Madhumati Gupta.

Aman scratched his neck and ear, emberrassed.

ASR and his way of dealing is garbage...

' And why did he said you? '-Madhumati asked crunching her nose.

'Coz he is an orphan, no one to guide him... Let me ask if he will marry Preetho' - Spade his own leg.

'How did you know her name is Preetho??' - Khushi pushed him back from chest.

Tongue tied Arnav Singh Raizada....

'I told him...' - Aman Hurriedly cover up.

'Alright, then what about yesterday, in market... Aubawbawbaio!! ' - ASR has covered her mouth tight with his palms...

'Oye Preetho?? Come out and tell if you want to marry this useless person standing here' - Khushi shouted.

'Oye chal bata, What's your name' - She asked even if she never knew Ammieeeee...

'Aman Mathur...' - Aman introduced himself.

'What work do you do? Kaam kya karte ho?' - Khushi asked in her swag.

'He works for me' - Arnav said siting on the wooden bench of garden.

Khushi and Madhumati took their place.

The two culprit remained standing...

'And why do you do?' - She asked.

'You are torturing them...' - Madhu Aunty said smiling.

ASR was at the last thread, he could have murdered if it were someone else, but to his dismay it was khushi, his Khushi...

'Arre, I feel like I have seen this man somewhere. I am unable to remember  right now...' - Khushi tapped her cheek, as if trying to remember.

'May be in some magazine...' - Aman jumped.

ASR winked at his manager...
So, the game is on, on some interesting track!! Great...

ASR came here for him aur khud ki setting karwa raha hai...

'Main toh Darji hoon, my job is cutting and stitching clothes...' - Arnav said as if it were normal..

Aman and Preetho gaped like fishes out of water.

'Like Rajkumar Raoji in Stree?' - Madhumati was more excited now.

'Not exactly, I don't touch girls... Bye the way you are from Kanpur right.. I am from Lucknow' - He distracted her.

Khushi took out her secret yellow dairy and ticked..

Irritating a man to hell is also done..

Wish number four, she have to buy a scooter...

'India Mein kaun sa scooter zyada chalta hai??' - Khushi asked.

'Arre Happy, you are asking as if you are from USA or England yaar...' - Aman trapped Khushi.

Khushi smiled sheepishly.
Time for a ASR smirk.

'We will talk about the proposal later Babua...' - Preetho's mom left to bring coffee.

'Ladkiyon ka measurement bhi lete ho??' - Khushi asked the last question and earned a hit from Preetho.

'Baakiyon ka pata nehi, tumhara 32-26-32 hai'-Arnav Singh Raizada flirted.

Khushi closed her mouth, to prevent her gasp and to prevent mosquito from entering her mouth.

'What's your name?' - She asked to know.

'Arnav...' - He took enough time to think of a surname, 'Arnav Mehra'.

'Hi... I am Bond, James Bond' - Khushi mimicked.

'Bye Happy..' - He waved.

He will have to figure out why she left her home, unannounced... Uncle kitne pareshan hain.