12. Reunion

Khushi walked holding his hand for support.

'Now... Five steps up, I am here beside you..' - Arnav assured.

Well she trust him too...
So currently he is taking advantage of that and brought her Shantivan with blind fold.

'Left turn... There is creeper rose, can you feel their sweet smell??' - He asked eager.

'You love plants, don't you??' - Khushi asked excited.

Not more then you...

'A lot Khushi...' - He replied smilingly.
Ready??

And he removed her blindfold slowly...

Khushi blinked at the sudden hit of sun Ray... Rubbed her eyes and looked shocked.

Infront of her were sitting her Dad and Mumma...

'Arnavji...' - She said wonderfully.

'Yours Arnavji'-He smiled.

'Yeh sab aapne!! Kyun, you ready knew me and even dad, means?' - Khushi complained.

'The boy we choose for you... Arnav' - He father revealed.

Khushi was shocked...

Arnav smiled at her craziness.. This girl is totally sanki.

Di and Nani hugged her affectionately, Mami cried happy tears.

Nk was still busy with his green packet of chips.

Because life is a bond, so is love..
People can run away, but running away is not solution.

'They aren't at fault Khushi, uncle was doing what a father should do, he want your security, your safety is his solace' - Arnav kept hand on her head..

'I already have agreed to marry you, Infact I  am the one who kept this proposal infront of you. This should happen as soon as possible' - Khushi said non chalantly.

Sashi Gupta gulped hard. Why is his daughter like this?? She wanted freedom and he gave her one..
Is she now gonna think that he trapped her with Arnav Singh Raizada?

' I am not angry on anyone, not on Dad, not on mom... It had to happen, he is the man who was worried for my security when I was infront of his eyes, how can I expect him to remain calm when I am missing from long time, for days... I am not angry on you either Arnav, thanks for being with me secretly. I am fine, I am happy... '-Khushi said wiping her eyes.

It had to flow...

Dad was always worried for her and she punished him for her so called freedom. What more is a punishment for a father then missing his daughter!
And if he told Arnavji to be her guide, she enjoyed it too...

Arnavji... He is managing his work and still roaming after her, just to protect her...

Enemy aren't visible doesn't mean they doesn't exist, a girl has to always bear the consequences...

Of anyone wants to revenge your family, kidnap their girl, rape their girl, kill their girl, more of marry their girl and torture them on their in laws... Always a girl, never a man...

She was such a stupid. There must be her dad's enemies in this world, if not then business rivals...

And Arnav Singh Raizada... Oh no, if girls find it out that she is roaming with him, they are capable enough to kill her, she doesn't need to work hard to earn enemies!!!

'But Khushi won't go anywhere leaving Chhotey alone, you can be our guest till the wedding' - Di said in trick.

'Here, Bitiya ke ghar that too before marriage' - Garima protested strongly.

'I can't guaranty, she can again run away... She is capable' - Nani winked.

It all happened so suddenly that Arnav never get time to know heer better, he tried but the time they got together was very less... He definitely need more time to explore her...

Nani and Anjali just provided him with that.

'Khushi come, we will talk...' - Arnav invited opening the pool side door.

'Chhotey only talk, not more then that...' - He heard Di giggling.