14. After Wedding

Shhh....!
Shhhhshhh....!

Khushi opened her eyes afraid..
May be some danger is in her room...

She was afraid of darkness... And where is Arnavji? Her new husband on honeymoon...
He was sleeping beside her, he is missing...

Oh no, this always happens in horror movies!

A hand covered her mouth.

She tried to scream but nothing came out of her mouth.

She was covered with something black, or may be she was blinded..

Swear formed on her forehead. She was dragged out of her room...

Arnav Singh Raizada opened the black cloth from his crazy girl's face...

A punch missed his nose by a thread distance...
'Khushi... Its me'.

'Why are you kidnapping me? I am your family now, and if you will do this who will give you ransom that too on our very own private honeymoon??' - She asked logically.

Arnav had to chuckle at her cuteness...

She is now married to him for a month, she is happy so far and to keep her more happy and content is his right..

She turned to sit on his car bonnet and find it occupied with ice cream box...

wow, so mighty ASR is trying to fulfill her wishes...

She kicked one scoop...
'will you have some? '

'Naah... This is for my crazy girl who never had ice cream during night. Let her have it, many more to come'- He said in his ever so husky seductive voice.

'Thinking anything??' - She asked

'Of your sweet tooth and tongue devouring ice cream and....' - And she knew what is running down his mind, romantic.

'When are we returning home Arnavji' - She asked after finishing...

'You are home...' - He repeated from their meeting days.

'I know But I do miss Di, and Jeejaji and Mami' s first class English with Mamaji's cute one liners, Nani and Laxmiji... '-Her list was interrupted by his demanding kiss of ice cream.

Haww.. Paww.. Huffff.....

' Pagal... '- She heard him saying.

They walked back to their alloted floor from car.

Silence journey, night breeze... His hand creeped onto her fist.. Interwinding their finger, hugging her from cold.

Another wish...

Why this man is so full of affections.

' Toh iske Baad... Kya karna pasand karogi tum in life?? Some work or may be in our own fashion house, any thing on earth??' - He asked casually.

'Idk...Whenever I would return home to shout Mumma, my own voice would returned to me back in London, I don't want our kids to undergo the same, it feels empty' - Khushi replied.

He had to hug her. He is an orphan, he can never deny the fact nor bring back his parents... But she, she has loving parent, what always goes wrong with her emotions with her parents and why it always goes right with him?? Is it coz she is his soul mate! God knows...

'By the way you said our kids! Does one of them already exist somewhere in this world, inside you?? Don' t say yes my girl.. I will faint, I mean this soon, its just one month'-He asked.

'No... Just thinking practically'-She replied.

She too will faint at the news of it arrives this soon...

'So moving to our next wish we will take a break...' - He opened their door to personal heaven..

She lied flat on the bed tired...
A kiss landed on her cheek.
Second one on the same cheek near to her lips...

-What do you think you are doing, Arnavji ?

- Warming the shivering soul up... You are shivering more girl, hold me and take the warmth.

-Besharam....