9. Cute Moments

What the!!
Arnav Singh Raizada uttered as the bus screeched outside some crowded place.

Inox multiplex....
Chitralaya

Khushi beamed at him.
She is a devil in disguised, with out warning....

He have to undergo a torturous romcom or he just can watch what drags his interest.

'I am gonna watch a Salman Khan ji movie, right now and you are joining me' - Khushi said smiling, all excited as if she is a teenage girl.
But age is just a number and we all have a kid hidden inside us, right...

'Hmmm.... Salman who?' - He asked confused. Who the hell is this Salman now??

'He is my favourite movie actor, just fav actor ok...' - She then reacted dramatically, 'Don't tell that you have no idea who Salman Khanji is'.

'Alright then, I won't tell you this truth' - He chuckled.

Khushi flashed her mobile and with great fight and force drag him to their already booked seat....

'Arre...  You didn't brought popcorn, go bring it soon...' - She pushed him as if...

Hmmmm, well isn't she behaving like his wife, as if he is hers and he have to do all those husband duty for her... Good going Khushi Gupta.

Arnav Singh Raizada was smiling standing on a line before the store to get popcorn and soft drinks. What a scene....

'Happy....' - He handed her the things he brought and gave two bar of special chocolates.

She unwrapped and began licking... Long forgotten the Khan man.

He looked at her with great interest.
Her hand wrapped around his arms and head on his hollow on neck.

Is this some honeymoon phase going on before wedding!!

Whatever it is, its totally fun...
Except for that Salman Khan and his presence.

But who cares of some actor when they are given a slide show of emojis right on her face.

Interval....

'more of popcorn?' - He asked.

'Washroom...' - She replied.

She trusts him to washroom too...
You are achieving something Arnav Singh Raizada...

After finishing ember work she came out, he was waiting at a little distance and then followed her, protecting her from colliding with people...

The rest half of the movie went like a blink of his eyes...

After all the so called Salman Khan was nothing like he had expected him to be.

The actor seems to be an old man with lot of makeup and nothing particular, nothing infront of Arnav Singh Raizada, no charm...
Chicken broiler Khan...

'Arnavji, did you like him?' - Khushi asked when they came out after end of the movie.

'Why will I like him? I am not a gay yaar...' - He smirked,'I like girls not boys..'

He likes girls!! But how many girls does he like? Why the hell does he like girls when she is readymade and available for him always... Khushi felt possessiveness running down her nerve.

Arnavji....!!

'And stop dreaming of a man who is as the same age of your father, Salman Khan or whoever...' - He flickered her nose cutely.

'Toh who should I dream of?? You?? Aap bhi na Arnavji...'-She hit his shoulder.

He again pulled her nose to tease her.
Khushi ran pushing him...
He ran after her.

Suddenly he collide with someone...