10. Last Meeting

'Nannavvvvvv!!!' - The person jumped on his earning a glare.

When did the international money crossed Australia boarder!!

'Hey beautiful.... I am Nkk... Short and sweet' - Nk almost jumped to hug Khushi.

'She is Happy... My friend' - Arnav replied pushing Nk a little away dragging Khushi inbetween the pillar and his body softly.

'I too am happy, very happy meeting you'-Nk was still excited.

'Tell us tell us what Nannav Singh  Ravandaza is doing in a public cinema hall? I thought you don't like movies, girl friend ke Saath secret date, I will tell Di...'-Nk said further.

'What name is he calling you Arnavji??' - Khushi asked confused.

'He is from Ranchi' - Arnav mocked.

'No... I am from Sydney, Sydney Australia' - Nk flied his hand as to show  an aeroplane.

'He is saying you mad' - Khushi got the meaning earlier.

'What!! You Ravan!!' - Nk chased him who just glared.

'It's not wrong to change our own name for good job,  but it's wrong to mock someone' s name Nk... next time spell it correct Arnav not Ravan or Nannav... '. The advice was given...

Khushi get a jolt...
She too had lied being Happy... Oh no.
She will have to tell Arnavji truth as soon as possible.

She ran after the brothers to catch them...

' We will have to talk, give me just five minutes'-Khushi requested.

'No way... Nannav is mine today' - Nk shouted.

'He isn't a gay, he is interested in girls, stay away from him you dude'-Khushi pulled his hair tight.

Arnav came between before a loud punch hit Nk.

'I love you for this Nannav... You are my hero, tumne meri Jaan bachaya' - Nk shouted, irritating Khushi more.

'We will talk tomorrow, I promise yaar... Relax. Let's go, I will drop you and... Just relax ok' - Arnav said.

He dropped Khushi at Preethika's house in scab denied taking tea as a  monkey is with him and returned Raizada mansion.

Khushi entered singing and jumping to get a shock of her life...

Her father was sipping coffee sitting on a couch inside Preethika's house.

Her leg stopped automatically...

Was that somehow her last meeting with Arnavji!! Oh no... She will be caged again, no freedom, nothing to enjoy, back to mechanical life!!

'Dad....' - She called slowly.

'Come my child, sit here beside me' - Sashi called.

Khushi walked slowly..
Her mom suddenly came out of kitchen with Madhumati aunty and hugged her.

She wrapped her arms around her mom and closed her eyes.

'Preet....' - khushi thanked as she was offered a glass of water.

'He was worried a lot, Meri toh Jaan nikal gayi thi' - Garima said caressing her head affectionately.

'I was dying inch by inch... I don' t want to return'- Khushi sobbed at the memories of her loneliness...

Money is not happiness, freedom is.
Her every thought connecting her to Arnav, she had never enjoyed in a lavish car the way she did in a bike.

No coffee shop gave her happiness more then the roadside chai ka tapri.

'You aren't returning back anyway, You love India and someone already love you here... Toh We are thinking to do marriage here only. You get your freedom and we get free of your torture... Right way'- Garima teased.

'I was about to talk on that only... I, I actually am thinking of someone, someone is really in my mind' - Khushi revealed.

It's not time for silence, no time for shyness... Nothing. She like Arnavji, she has to take her stand, or Dad will find someone like him and give her away...

'What!! Hey Bhagwan... You love someone else. This is not done... What will dad answer the boy now' - Garima said panicking, or she faked it, doesn't she know her Arnav beta!!

'Whose Dad?? Yours Mumma?' - Khushi teased.

'You are happy right??' - Sashi asked.

'I am Happy... No, Khushi...'-She smiled remembering her half lie.

English is a tricky language, we are not confused about many alphabetic series Hindi yet getting trapped in just 26 alphabets!! Great....

The same way she tricked her name from khushi to happy and now bearing it's burnt.

Sashi and Garima took a room in Madhumati Mishra's house on her request not leaving for any hotel.

The next early morning...
Arnav Singh Raizada himself called Khushi to talk..
He remembered...