7. The Temple Meeting

Di and Nani bursted in to pearls of laughter..

ASR, I mean Arrogant Singh Raizada was standing in the hall with one footwear on his hand!

This scene deserve a what the! Surely it will gonna happen..

'What the!' - Di mimicked.

'Badi Cinderella type intruder thi!' - Arnav commented still in a daze.

He left the chappal on floor and left out. While coming down the stairs out his house...

Aah!! His back pain started then only...

'Chhotey kya hua?' - Nani was fast at loving near her grandson with worried face.

'Hmm... Was going to meet Khushi as I got reminded of her when I uttered Cinderella but it seems my back is on a strike' - He said cluching his back with both hands.

'And where were you going to meet this Khushi of yours...?'-Di raised her brow in typical Raizada style.

'Temple Di, where else..' - He managed hissing.

'I got a chance then. Take rest dear brother. I am going.... Bye bye..'-Di show her tongue to her brother.

Family, total crazy family and then comes Raizada family... Epitome of famous Aamir Khan meme.

Khushi checked her mobile again and again.

Where is this Arnav!

She is a fool to trust him and cme here with her dairy when he said he want to see her wish list.

She thought him as her friend and he is no where in sight. He is...yes he is a perfect laad governor. That name suits him well....

He is a foolish girl to believe that he will help her in them.
Didn't she see her see what mishap she did one hour ago by bangimg on a stranger man after pressing calling bell of random house.

She even had to buy new sandals on way to temple...

She started muttering, bitting her legs and pacing up and down the stairs of the temple..

Arnav... This late.

A lady in late twenty greeted her, 'Hey young lady, I am anjali'..

Khushi show her thirty two excited at meeting someone new.

'Hi.... I am Khushi' - She replied.

'Lets pray the God, then we will talk Khushi' - Di insisted.

Khushi entered the temple reductantly and closed her eyes.

Arnav Mehra and his brown eyes floated infront of her eyes. What's happening DeviMaiyya...

'Khushi! This is Lord Krishna Temple' - Anjali smiled correcting.

So it's not her fault, the deity is like that. Krishnaji....
Natkhat Nanhe...
Muralidhar...
Kanna...

'What did you asked the God?' - Khushi asked.

Anjali laughed. Do people need to ask something From God always?? No pure praying... Just business deals like Chhotey does.

But he too is doing something more then deal like taking care of family, like meeting Khushi...

Naah.. Meeting sounds so formal like related to Aman Mathur. Date can be better...

What a date!

'I pray to cure my brother who got a back pain today' - Di said after thinking,'And you?'.

'For my safety and dreams. To be honest I ran away from my home!' - Khushi had no idea why she shared it with a lady she met today only.

'OMG! And your lover dumped you here, Don' t worry... I will help you'- the drama queen Di is always ready to add more drama for fun.

'Alone... I ran away from home alone' - Khushi sniffed.

'Why?' - Di asked caressing her cheek affectionately.

'I didn' t ran away with any boy doesn't mean I am lesbian. Stop touching my cheek'-Khushi sniffed more whimpering now.

Di chuckled at her cuteness...
'I am like your elder sister only'.

'I was waiting for Arnav but he didn' t come'-Khushi said as if this arnav is her chuddy buddy.

'Then think as if your this Arnav had sent me here...' - that's the point of lie.

'Let's go, come with me.' - Di carefully managed Khushi go visit her house ie. Shantivan.

Wait and watch Chhotey, a sweet surprise for you is on the way...