PROLOGUE 2

A DNA test. Is she kidding me? How can she do the DNA test behind my back with that boy Arav. I have already cleared her that there was no such thing between Sheetal and me. That it was just a fling and she meant nothing to me. That's the reason i didn't wanted her to invite her. But ever in the history did Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada ever agreed with me? The answer is a big fat no. Is it so hard to trust me?

But wait a second. Trust. Trust is the only factor which lacks in our relationship. Every single time, we failed to trust each other. Oops, correction i failed to trust her. First at Fashion show followed by Dargah and many more. The height was our contract marriage.  I mistrust her when i claimed to love her. How could i not talk to her once before judging her? Now i understand the pain she must have felt when i disclosed the reason of our marriage at the terrace of the house from which she was going to commit Suicide. My eyes went wide when i suddenly realised what heinous deeds i have done to her that she was actually going to end her life. That pain in her eyes when i told her ,that look it still pains me. And the last nail in the coffin was when i called her the biggest mistake of my life. How could i tell her something this cheap? And still she went ahead to marry me , a monster. Then why a silly mistake of her due to insecurity became a crime to me? 

Off course it was due to insecurity. How can i expect a girl to behave when her husband's ex girlfriend is living with her under the same roof with a boy who is exact replica of her husband.She has forgiven so many crimes of mine then why can't i forgive her one mistake? 

I am sorry Khushi .