THE BASKETBALL MATCH

"Wohoo, Nannav and Khushiji are 5 minutes late. No one would believe that the Great ASR, who is always on time is late."commented NK teasingly.

The family got ready for the match and was waiting for the couple to arrive. But their dear Chotte and Khushiji were late.

"People change after marriage NK , this is not new."Sheetal commented diving a sly smile.

"Off course they do Sheetal including me. I have changed for good because of  My Khushi."replied Arnav who was coming down holding his lady luck in his halds and heard Sheetal's comment. All jaw dropped looking at Arnav Khushi together who were looking 5 years younger in their sports attire.

"OMG bhai, you are looking so good and Khushi ji you too"Akash replied who came out of shock first.

"Thanks Jijaji, it was Arnav's choice to make me wear this."said khushi 

"And i thought Raizada family's daughter-in -law never wear these type of dress."Sheetal muttered to herself which was loud enough for everyone to hear that.

"Then you are wrong Miss Kapoor, this family has never restricted anyone of us to wear anything. But yes Raizada family's daughter-in-law has those ethics and moral to never wear something which is against our culture.  And as far as these clothes are concerned, you surely weren't expecting me to wear salwar in a basketball match, do you?"asked Khushi.

  And as far as these clothes are concerned, you surely weren't expecting me to wear salwar in a basketball match, do you?"asked Khushi

"Off course not, but i thought Nani.."Sheetal deliberately left her words incomplete for Nani to feel awkward.

"Sheetal, hamari Nani itni bhi orthodox nahi h ki apni bahu ko parde me rakhe, hai na Nani?"questioned Khushi. ( Sheetal our Nani is not that orthodox to keep her daughter-in-laws in veils, isn't it Nani?)

"Bilkul bitiya, Are hamare sirf baal safed hue hai par dil to abhi bhi jawan hai."Nani said.(Off course bitiya, only my hairs are grey but my heart is still young)

(Off course bitiya, only my hairs are grey but my heart is still young)