AASHIQ BANAYA AAPNE!!!

IN ARSHI'S ROOM

"Arnav, why did you stayed? Was there really an important meeting?"asked a confused Khushi.

"Yes there was a meeting but not as important as you. Its rare that my wife demands something from me. And i'll be very bad husband if i can't give her a little amount of time of mine."he stated caressing her cheek lovingly .

"You stayed for me?"she again asked unable to believe that Arnav actually considered her feelings.

"Is it so hard to believe Khushi? Yes i stayed because you asked me to. From now on whatever you'll say will be an order to me. AB JO TUM KAHO BAS WAHI BAAT KARENGE, TUM KAHO TO DIN WARNA USSEY BHI RAAT KAHENGE."he said smilingly and then chuckled softly watching the three perfect O's on Khushi's face.( I'll talk whatever you'll say from now, if you say it morning then i'll say it too otherwise will tell it night.) [ I know it is a bad translation but can't help so sorry please.]

"Someone please pinch me, am i really seeing the Great , Arrogant and Egoistic ASR saying a shayari to me."she asked unable to believe what she heard is right.

Arnav pinched her smiling to which she hissed and soothed her pain.

"Yes Khush you are seeing The Great , Arrogant and Egoistic ASR saying a shayari to you. Because this ASR may be the above adjectives that you have said to the world but he is a Loving, Caring and a Darling ASR to you. I am Aashiq Singh Raizada only to you. You may not be the first girl of my life but you are definitely the last one. Yes i dated Lavanya and Sheetal but they were just flings. I dated Sheetal so that i could keep other girls away from me , and lavanya was there so that i could present her as dummy to the world and to di so that they could stop nagging me for marriage. Khush you are my FIRST AND LAST KISS. You are the only one who can read me, who understands me, who cares for me even after me being a beast to you. You are the one with whom i feel safe and home. This Shantivan is nothing but your arms are my soltitude, my home,my heaven. Trust me Khushi when i say this i can trade  anything and everything to be with you, in your arms till the last breath of mine. Nothing matters to me more than your smile. I was a jerk that i always became the reason of your tears, see even now you you are crying because me..."he stated trying to ease her insecurity but ended up confessing the depth of his love which he rarely does but after seeing her moist eyes he couldn't help but feel vulnerable seeing her tears.

She shaked her head in denial "These are the tears of happiness. I love you Arnav." saying this she did what she would have never done in any normal circumstances. She captured his lips into hers eagerly and hungrily. To say Arnav was in shock would be an understatement, this is the first time Khushi is initiating something intimate other than casual hugging and cuddling. Seeing him not responding to the the kiss ,she stopped in between and slapped his left cheek lightly. "Kiss me back,idiot" she said to which he chuckled and kissed her vigourously. After feeling the need for oxygen they pulled back. Keeping his forehead on hers he replied "I love you too ,Khush. I need you like my next breath. Please mujhe kabhi chorke mat jana."Arnav told her after regaining his breath.(Please don't leave me.)

"Jaana to parega Arnav."Khushi said seriously to which Arnav's hold on her tightened. (I have to go Arnav.)

"What?"asked Arnav fearfully.

"Haa warna hum basketball match ke liye late ho jayenge."she said while gigling to which he left his breath which he was unknowingly holding.(Yes or we will get late for the basketball match)

"Don't" he warned her seriously, holding her nape tightly "Don't you ever dare to talk about leaving me. Do you understand?" he asked anger reaching its peak.