WELCOME BACK HOME!!!

"I don't know how tables have turned. Everyone is focusing on her, what she eats, how she is doing, everyone is just worrying about her. I have to do something to shift their attention on me and Arav." said Sheetal on call.

.......

"I know I know... and i am doing it. Its just her luck that she got saved even after being hit severly. Now if you just hang up so that i can do something to charm these people."

.....

"Yeah !!"

"Mom When is Khushi coming back?"asked arav.

"Khushi khushi khushi khushi.... why is everyone so concerned about her? Huh...."she stomped her feet and leave the room.

"Bad mood i guess.. No worries i'll ask Anjali Aunty."he said cutely.

"Anjali Aunty.... when is Khushi aunty is coming?"Arav asked Anjali who was making upma for Khushi as she knows how much khushi hates hospital and its food.

"In a day or two. By the way why are you asking this?"asked Anjali amazed the way Arav is asking for Khushi all of the sudden. Its not that in the last two weeks Sheetal or Arav never asked for Khushi but still it feels little awkward sometimes.

"Hmm... So what are we doing for welcoming her?"Asked Arav innocently.

"Ye to hamnein socha hi nahi"said Anjali (I haven't thought about it.) 

"I have a plan"said said while indicating Anjali to come to his level so that he can share his plan.

HOSPITAL

"Come on Khushi, get ready. We are ready to move out."said Payal

"Yeah"

"Payal take this wheelchair and please help her to sit in it."Arnav said while coming into the room. It makes him feel helpless to see her sitting on wheelchair and he can't even carry her. He is restricting himself  to not gather her in his arms. But seeing her struggling to even lift herself he couldn't control himself. He moved towards her in an instant.

"May I?"he asked. Never in his craziest dream he had thought that he will have to ask for lifting her. He had never done this even before their relationship. But now the tables have turned.

She nodded her head in agreement.