FORGOTTEN

"KHUSHI!!!"

"Khushiii... don't close your eyes please... talk to me... please..!!! "he ran towards the limp body of hers. She was facing difficulty opening her eyes. Her bleeding head was on his lap while he was patting her face lightly to keep her eyes open as he knew if she closed her eyes it will be difficult for her to return back to him as the accident was that severe. The whole crowd was around them. He heard one of them calling an ambulance.

"Khush.. see ambulance is on our way... Kuch nahi hoga tumhe.. mai.. mai tumhe kuch hone nahi dunga... Keep your eyes open dammit!!!" he shouted to her asking to not loose conscious.(Nothing will happen to you... i.. i won't let anything happen to you...)

                              (Please imagine Arnav and Khushi in the place of Shaheer and Erica)

"Khushi tumko bhut si baatein btani h... bhut kuch tumse sunna h... please tum jo kahogi wo hoga... Tum please aise chup nahi ho sakti.... Tumne eternity tk saath rhne ka promise kiya tha. Tum apna promise kese tod skti ho? Tum mujhe chod kr kese jaa skti ho? Aankhe kholo Khushi tum mere saath itni na-insaafi nahi kar sakti."Arnav pleaded crying . He was trying every means to stop her from closing her eyes. He was continously shaking her , shouting, pleading. He did everything he can do. (Khushi i want to tell you a lot of things... There is a lot of things i want to hear from you... Please things will happen as you please from now onwards... You can't stop speaking like this.... You had promised to stay by my side till eternity. How could you break your promise? How can You leave me like that?Open your eyes Khushi You can't do injustice to me.)

While Arnav was doing these people around him were murmuring, pitying about his state and Khushi who could barely open her eyes was crying silently not for her pain but for his state. She knew she can't leave him like that he will be lost. Lost like a small child in this big world.He saw her moving and trying to say something but the words were barely audible so he moved his ears towards her mouth.

"Hu... Hum...... waada.. huh... karte hai...!!" she groaned in pain. "Hum.. nahi.. jayenge... saath rahenge...... aapke... hamesha" he smiled listening to her promise latched in pain.(I.... I .... promise!!! I.... won't.... leave... Will.... live.... with..... you.... always...!!)

"Hamesha?"he asked looking deep down to her soul from her eyes.(Always?)

"Hamesha"she said smilingly and then closed her eyes. By then the ambulance has reached there and they rushed towards the hospital.(Always)