MRS ASR IN ACTION!!

Arshi walked hand in hand shocking everyone with their PDA.

"Hello hye bye bye,laagat hai Arnav bitwa aur ee Khushi abhi tak apne honey moon periodwa se waapas naahi aaye h" commented maami. ( It seems like Arnav bitwa and this Khushi has not returned from their honeymoon period)

 ( It seems like Arnav bitwa and this Khushi has not returned from their honeymoon period)

" Kyu nhi maasi ji, after all  ye bono iss ghar ke most romantic couple hai.  But after you and mausa ji." Replied NK in his faulty hinglish. (Why not Maasi ji,after all these two are the most romantic couple of this house but after you and mausa ji )

" Bono nii , NK Bhai dono" corrected Payal.(its dono not bono, NK Bhai)
" Yeah,that one" said NK while holding his one ear.

Listening to all this, Arnav could only roll his eyes and Khushi blushed. And that's when he caught the sight of Sheetal who was sitting on Khushi's seat besides him. And all those hurt have came back which his Khushi has to face and all he want to throw this chit of girl and his son out of this house.
" That's my Khush's seat,Sheetal." Said Arnav.

"Its just seat Arnav. Why to make an issue out of it?"asked Sheetal casually.

"Off course its an issue Ms. Kapoor. In this house there is a rule that a wife always sit besides her husband, be it in the sofa of living room or the dining table. But what to do the so called modern girl like you will never understand that value of relationships like marriage. For you its just passing clouds or flings which has no name in the society."answered Khushi to which Arnav could only smirk to see his kitten turned into lioness just because of his assurance of staying beside her no matter what.

Sheetal stood from the chair embarassed while others could only gape at Khushi for her answer to the guests and Nani was shocked with the information she received about her Sheetal bitiya.

"Khushi ji, Mehmaan hai."reminded Anjali to behave.(They are guests.)

"Haa di, pta h ki mehmaan hai, par ye apni jagah kyu bhool jaate h? Mehmaan h , mehmaan bankar rahe jyaada bhgwaan bankar sir chadne ki jrurat nii h. Aur wese bhi Maa Durga 9 din me ghar se chli jaati h, Ganpati Bappa bhi 10 dino me apne ghar laut jaate h, ye bare ajeeb bhagwaan hai, jo jaane ka naam hi nii le rahe hai." chuckled Khushi dramatically to which Arnav smiled while others could only see Khushi with wide eye for speaking something like that, that too in front of Sheetal and Arav.( Yes di, i know that they are guest but why do they forget their place? They are guest, they should remain like guest. They don't need to sit on our heads like God. And even Gods like Maa Durga and Ganpati bappa leave after 9 and 10 days respectively, but this god is not leaving.)

"Its not like that Khushi, my broker is out of town right now thats why we are delaying our departure when he'll come back we will leave asap."said Sheetal not liking the fact that Khushi is insulting her continously and no body is saying anything to her.