Part 8

*Richie*
I could tell this is Eddie's first kiss, he was doing all of his anxiety ticks. Cracking his knuckles, biting his lip.
"Just kiss him Richie!" Bev yells. I get a sudden surge of confidence and I push my mouth towards Eddie's. He's taken back by surprise. He sets his hand on my collar bone, feeling it a little.
"Okay, lovebirds, split it up!" Bill yells. Eddie's lips discount from mine. I miss his. Eddie looks uncomfortable.
"Come on, guys. People are getting uncomfortable." I say, gesturing towards Eddie. Everyone sort of sits there.
"If you're so concerned about Eddie, then maybe we should just leave." Bill says. Almost all of the Losers' agree besides for Bev.
"I'm just trying to make him feel welcome!" I yell. Almost all of them get up.
"I guess we're not important anymore." Stan says. They all walk out, leaving Eddie, Bev, and I.
"Bev, you can go if you want." I tell her. She gets her stuff and leaves. Eddie turns around, tears in his eyes.
"I'm sorry. This is all my fault." Eddie says.
"No, Eddie don't blame this on yourself." I tell him.
"Richie,"
"Eddie, they faked this because, I like you so so much. I wanted to ask you to be my boyfriend alone. Eddie, since I've met you, I've liked you. I was wondering, would you be my boyfriend?" I ask. Eddie smiles.
"Of course, Chee." Eddie whispers. I hug Eddie tighter then I ever did before.
"When can we come in, we're dying out here!" Bev yells.
"You guys can come in!" I scream. They come running in.
"What did he say?" They all ask.
"Eddie fucking said yes!" I exclaim. That's when I realized I fucked up. Eddie is in the corner. I race over to him.
"Eddie, I'm so sorry." I whisper.
"I need my inhaler." Eddie chokes. I get his inhaler.
"Did the yelling cause a flashback?" I ask.
"Yeah. It's not your fault."
"Guys, how about we watch a movie? Maybe Back to the Future?" Bev suggests. All of us agree. I look over at Eddie, who's smiling, and I couldn't be happier.