Part 18

*Richie*
*Winter of 1993*
A/N:This be a long chapter.
"Eddie, I know you hate me but, please. I love you so much." I plead.
"Richie, you're going to have to gain my trust back. I mean, you lied to me. I'll give you a second chance." Eddie says. I smile and hug Eddie tighter than ever. I lied to Eddie, saying that I wasn't drinking and smoking but, I was. I ended up losing him for 6. Long. Months. He moved in with Stan, leaving just my Mom and I.
*2 weeks later*
"Richie, you're back!" Bev exclaims. I shake my head. She hugs me. They ended up kicking me out of their lunch table. I take Eddie's hand in mine under the table.
"Is this okay?" I ask.
"Of course it is, Chee." He tells me. I look over at the small boy who I've been in love with since I can remember. We both agreed to take it slow.
"Richie, are you coming to the annual sleepover tomorrow?" Ben asks.
"I don't know. As long as it's okay with Eddie and my Mom." I say, getting nervous. I can tell Bill is still mad at me.
"It's okay with me Richie. It's at me and Stan's." Eddie tells me. I leave with Eddie to call my Mom.
"Momma, can I have a sleepover at Eddie and Stan's?" I ask.
"I'm working so your going to have to drive yourself. Just stay safe, Honey."
*The Next Day*
"Richie, it's only 4. Why are you here?" Stan asks.
"I want to spend some time with Eddie. Where is he?"
"Eddie, Richie's here!" Stan yells. Eddie comes downstairs wearing one of my hoodies and his red shorts.
"Hey, Richie. What are you doing here?" Eddie questions.
"I wanted to spend some time with you alone. Is that okay because if not, I'll come back later." I reply.
"It's okay, Babe. You just didn't text me, I would've gotten ready."
"Eds, Baby, you look perfect." I whisper, cupping his small cheeks. He blushes. We go upstairs. Eddie's room is neat as always. Eddie starts to get fidgety.
"What's wrong? Your getting getting fidgety."
"Is it okay if I move back in with you? I mean, the state doesn't know I live here." Eddie blurts out.
"It's fine with me. We would just have to ask Stan's parents and my Mom, tomorrow."
Eddie smiles.
*2 hours later*
"We should all go to and get snacks." Bill suggest.
"Sure." All of us say. We all get ready. I just slip on my vans.
"Richie, it's 20 degrees out. You need to put on a jacket!" Eddie shouts.
"I'll be fine." I tell him.
"Richard." Eddie scolds. I laugh a little. All the Losers' give me the 'he told you' look. Eddie hands me a hoodie I haven't seen in years. I put it on just to make Eddie happy. I hold his hand and we walk to Keene's pharmacy. We buy all these snacks. When we get back to Stan's, we set up some movies and we just sit there, eat, and enjoy each other's company. I look over at Eddie, who's eating gummy worms, and laughing at something that's happening in the movie. I've only been paying attention to him. Eddie turns and looks at me. I quickly look away.
"I know you were looking at me, Trashmouth." Eddie says. He smiles so I know he's joking. He yawns.
"You tired, Baby?"
"Mhmm."
"Let's go to your room. I'll lay with you until you fall asleep." I tell him. I pick him up, wedding style. I bring him upstairs. His doe eyes doe eyes start to fall under the tiredness spell.
"Lay with me?" He asks.
"Of course, Baby Boy."
Eddie smiles. I slip off my jeans. I lay next to him.
"You what a pretty name would be for our future child?" Eddie asks. Our future child? He wants to have a future with me.
"You want a future with me?"
"Of course, I do."