Part 9

*Eddie*
Ring, Ring, Ring.
"I'm trying to do homework. God." I whisper. I look at my phone and it's Richie. I look at the snow falling outside.
"Hey, Chee. What's up?"
"Hey, Eds. I know this is a little last minute but, do you want to be a pig with me for Halloween?" Richie asks.
"Of course. What do I need to get?"
"Nothing. Come over I just need you to try it on." Richie states. I hang up and I leave, my Mom is at work so I'm able to just leave. I leave the note of the fridge, grab my back, and I bike to Richie's. I knock on the door and Richie opens the door.
"Come in, Babe!" Richie exclaims. I follow him in. Being quiet like always.
"Richie, I know we've only been dating for a month but, is it okay if I take your hoodie?" I ask.
"Of course, Eddie! You're going to look so cute." Richie states. I smile, running up to his closet.
"Are you sure?" I question.
"Take any."
I take the gray Rutgers University hoodie. I put it on and it goes down to my knees. Richie laughs.
"Dang, I love you." Richie says. I stop for a second and we both turn read.
"I love you too, Richie." I whisper. I sit in Richie's lap and he kisses my cheek.
"I just wanted to see you. I got your costume but I know for a fact it fits you, Eds."