Part 21

*Eddie*
"It's our 10 year anniversary and he isn't even here!" I shout.
"He's with Bill." Stan explains. I sit down next to Stan.
"I miss Bill too. I mean, they've been gone for a week!" He continues. Just as Stan says that, Bill and Richie walk in. Richie immediately comes over to me and picks me up.
"How was your week, Baby?" Richie asks. After years and years, we still use the same nickname for each other. He kisses me tenderly.
"It was okay. I missed you though." I tell him.
"My Mom invited us for dinner." Richie says.
"When? I got to get ready!" I get nervous right then and there.
"6:30. You're already showered and ready." Richie says.
*1 hour later*
"Richie, Eddie, the Losers's and Maggie are waiting for us!" Stan calls down the hall. We run down the small apartment hallway to the elevator, take a puff of my inhaler, and I grab Richie's hand yet again. We all take Stan's pick up. When we get to Maggie's, she gives me the biggest hug and so does Bev. I play with Mike's little girl, Adrienne with Bev while the rest set up.
"You think Richie is going to propose to you tonight?" Bev asks. "It's your 10 year anniversary and all."
"I don't know. He just got back from a business trip." I admit.
"Bev, Eddie, dinner's ready!" Richie calls. I go and sit next to Richie. I try to reach for Richie's hand but he flinches. I stay silent for all of dinner. My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of metal on glass.
"I'd like to make a toast, to the Losers'. I'd also like to wish Richie good luck." Bev says. I'm the only one confused. Richie gets up.
"I was going to do this later but Beverly ruined it!" Richie yells. I giggle.
"Eddie, 10 years ago, I met you and I immediately feel in love with you. Those 6 months without you were miserable. I never want to lose you again. So, to make that happen. Will you make me the happiest Trashmouth and marry me, Eddie Spaghetti Kaspbrak?"