chapter 2

Bessie's POV

"You must be the new girl."

A white fat woman asked me.

"Yes, ma'am."

I responded.

"OK,your job here is to help the other servants wash the cups for tonight's party. Young master Daniel and his friends will be throwing a party, so I want everything to be ready before the guest arrives tonight,OK?"

She said.

"Yes, ma'am." I responded. .

"How old did you say you are again?"

She asked,looking at my smallish body from head to toe.

"I-i'm 20 years ma'am. "

I responded, and one could evidently tell the shaky nerves in my voice.

"OK,I just everything to be perfect tonight, and please,do whatever the young master tells you to door else one mistake from you or the other servants can affect me. So do not mess up, OK? "

she said, and I nodded. I wanted to ask who the young master is because I do not know him. But I could not get the courage to ask.

"So do what you are told to do. I'm going to check on the others, and once again, I want everything to be perfect. "

She added as she left the room.

"Yes, ma'am."

I said as I changed into the dress that the other maids were wearing. I hope she was convinced about why I told her. I need to work hard here to get enough money so that I can take care of my parents. When I was done dressing,I rushed to the hall and helped the other maids wash the dishes.
.
.
.
.
.

Hi everyone, I'm sorry for the first short chapters,I'll make it better next time,and please, feel free to notify me of the errors, since it's my first time writing a story,I hope you find it to be interesting💖💖