The Wolf Spider

WARNINGS!!!
Possibly Dadaizawa, blood, cursing, dark themes and violence around every corner...

Shing!

Naomasa watched in shock as a knife cut through the still air. A vigilante had jumped from the shadows and circled the offender, knife against pocket blade, forging small sparks.

Successfully distracting the older man from the injured police officers, the young vigilant spun and parried the blade of the villain's knife away. "Hey, I don't remember asking a brat to join in!" The criminal groaned. Spinning away, the vigilante glared silently.

Detective Naomasa and his crew previously attempted to arrest the man and his partner, however, it had gone completely downhill. The group of five were caught off guard, three immediately knocked out.

Movement caught his eye as blood spurted from the thief's arm, streaking the walls in glossy crimson. Screaming in irritation, the older man jolted back, attempting to put some distance between himself and the knife. Hopefully, some pros in the area should have been alerted to assist.

The defending vigilante had a small flip blade gripped in his right hand and something shiny and dark grey in his left. Since when did he pull out a weapon? Naomasa questioned absentmindedly, putting pressure on the slash on his shoulder. He didn't want to move and catch the villain's attention, he couldn't risk putting his group in more danger. His gun was somewhere across the alley and his walky talkie seemed broken.

Unexpectedly, he identified the vigilant as Wolf Spider, named for his ability to climb and avoid detection from police and heroes, he studied the child's actions, watching with a sceptical eye as Wolf Spider took a fight stance, lowering his right arm and pulling it forward, his left up higher but behind him.

Naomasa got a glimpse of the pro hero, Eraserhead, on the roof watching. The man also seemed to be analysing the vigilante's fighting style, holding the fight for later. He knew that he shouldn't make eye contact and give away the hero's position, but it seemed the vigilant somehow knew he was there. His dark eyes flashed with knowledge as he spun and deflected attack after attack.

Wolf Spider's posture abruptly relaxed, the criminal took as him getting distracted, rushing forward to punch the young boy with his now metallic and spiked fists.

Eraserhead visibly tensed and grabbed for his capture gear, ready to intervene if the blood of the child was shed.

When the low class villain was less than an inch from the boy, Wolf Spider unexpectedly flung both his arms forward and pushed down the man's outstretched hands with unbelievable speed, effectively cartwheeling over the larger man and using his momentum against him. His trailing left hand pressed against the villain's shoulder whilst he was airborne and a small amount of electricity burst through the man's body.

A shocked gag was heard as the large man doubled and kissed the floor, clearly knocked out. Opening two pockets on his utility belt, the child landed on his feet, ungracefully but without stumbling.

The detective took interest in his gear as the Wolf Spider placed the small grey device in one and pulled out several broad zip ties from the other, binding the man's arms and legs together at the elbows and knees. Interesting. Then he disappeared from view, only to emerge again dragging another unconscious man through the alley. This was the guy's lackey, he remembered the man's face from before and had missed the fact that he'd gotten away.

Whilst watching, Wolf Spider's black and brown hoodie lit in the harsh glare of the streetlamp before going dark again. Naomasa caught the scowl he flung to Eraser Head's roof as he dumped the two men against a dumpster. Spider and Aizawa silently locked eyes.

Consequently, the vigilante broke the stare-off, he turned and skittered around the police officers, checking them for serious injuries. Naomasa looked up at the boy as he stood within a meter of where he lay, then the other looked down, dark eyes scanning over the coat he wore before he crouched down. The detective tensed slightly, even though he was in pain, he gazed at the contrasting, pale mask around the boy's face and winced at the sight of his piercing eyes. Grimy eye paint smeared from his hairline down to his cheeks in a messy and uncaring mask.

The vigilant lifted his hand and faced it backwards, holding a finger up to Eraser as he crept skillfully towards the pair, stopping the hero in his tracks. "I want to help them, leave me to it and wait for others or take those guys off," the boy said calmly, voice muffled by the fabric. He went back to moving the arm of the detective's jacket up. The whizz of an object cutting though the air forced Spider to turn around, vaulting over the capture scarf, "Come on Eraser, I just met the squad who is out to catch me, at least let me help them a little for not showing up soon enough!" He pleaded, voice high pitched with guilt.

"Back off, we don't know-" No matter how the hero answered, the boy had already scuttled back to the detective and stuck a large dressing pad to a stab wound on his shoulder and one on his face, it wasn't even clear if the child had the medical supplies in his sleeves or pockets since he moved so fast.

Naomasa gawked in surprise as the vigilante catapulted from the lid of the dumpster and ricochet off the small alley's walls, completely evading Erasure Head's attempt to catch him before disappearing into the shadows of the night. The boom the plastic dumpster created echoed around the walls and most likely disturbed the locals. He knew Aizawa had actually erased the kid's quirk to see if he had a physical power, if his rising hair and glowing red eyes said anything, but nothing had changed from his usual retreat. Interesting and annoying. He hadn't even got a good look at his face or clothes.

The spider had disappeared for the hundredth time with no leads except a small silver feather floating from the direction he vanished.

Grabbing the quill was a challenge for Aizawa Shouta because it was just as reluctant to be caught as the spider who he suspected left it. Every time he closed his fist it slipped through his fingers, almost like it was taunting him. He seized it with much difficulty and placed it in a plastic bag with the others he'd managed to retrieve. The hero huffed in annoyance, clearly frustrated that he'd been struggling to catch a simple feather whilst three police officers leant against the wall, watching him in amusement despite their situation.

An ambulance was called and thankfully the officers only had minor wounds, so Tsukauchi and Aizawa just had to wait to meet the kid again...

Erasure Head sighed, all this chasing tired him out, I just want to rest... He slouched and made his way back to the rooftops to watch for villain attacks. No doubt about it, his next job will get nabbed by that stealthy wolf child. Might as well go to bed, he reasoned with himself. Aarrgh! But the others'll tell me off for not doing my job, not fair. Hmm, but life ain't fair so what did I expect? The pro mentally berating himself at his stupid tiredness.

He crouched before jumping back up the building, travelling across the rooftops was always relaxing. He could actually relate to the child with him also being out mainly at night, it could be smart to let him help sometimes, I haven't really seen him in action and the public like having him around. If he was a proper hero, he'd probably have been famous by now. Wonder why he chose this path out of everything, his black hair swayed as he jumped a gap in the rooftops.

"Hmm", guess I'll have to try and find him then, ahh! He's probably a problem child! This might actually be fascinating, I've got to make sure this kid doesn't overdo it though...
~

YASSSS!!!!! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO WRITE A VIGILANT STORY!!
FINALLY!!
QUESTION should Aizawa and Mic be dating? I've been debating this for a while.