Off To UA We go

Aizawa POV yet again?

Blood was dipping from a wound he had, I couldn't see which one though. The crimson liquid was pooling beneath him. The boy's ragged breaths and twitching showed he was in a fair amount of pain.

Me and the real Ectoplasm glanced at each other whilst his clones were set in a semi-circle around Wolf Spider. I walked up to the vigilant and wrapped my scarf around him, not too tightly, just enough to stop him from escaping. He didn't even flinch and still wasn't making eye contact. "Hey kid. Can you hear me?" I asked him.

The vigilant didn't look up, but he gave a small nod. He appeared to be struggling for breath, I have to get this kid to Recovery Girl. I went to pull his mask off, to see if that was what restricted his breathing, but he gently batted my hand away. "I need to take off your mask. Let's just get you to the infirmary", yet again he nodded, but he was shaking.

Ectoplasm's clones came closer while I picked up the boy. I held him in a sort of bridal style so I had less chance of catching the open wound on his left side. Behind me, Ectoplasm went off to stop some crimes so I was left on my own with the injured kid.

"You know..." I heard him whisper, "It's rude...to watch a kid...almost get dragged into a villain's lair" lifting his right hand, the boy held a small black and silver feather just below my nose.

So he knew we were there the whole time. "Why didn't you call us out then?" I asked, we were getting close to UA now, the roads below us busy with rush hour traffic.

"The kid I was with is skitsh" the child replied. "He and Sasochi would have been scared, even if you are heroes" he mumbled. I noticed that his breathing was slowing down, but his shaking had only intensified.

"Was Sasochi that puppy" I asked, I've got to keep him awake to get some clues about him.

The vigilant was quiet for a couple moments, then answered with, "Yes, she got lost...and the boy was... searching... for her, I found both of ...them ...and got them off the street... She means allot to him..." his words were getting more slurred and slow. When he finished he went silent. Okay now I'm worried.

We reach UA and I head straight to the infirmary. Recovery Girl had been informed about Wolf Spider from the other teacher and had gotten a bed out and pulled the curtains so no one would see him.

"One person did all this to him", the short woman asked in disbelief.

I nodded as I laid the kid down, he winced at the touch. Now I could see the gouge in his left side, blood was soaking the bed covers already and Recovery Girl quickly kissed him on the head. I stayed in the room with my capture gear wrapped around him until the woman whacked me on the head with her cane. "Get to your class, Yagi is still teaching them. I'll do fine with this kid"

I started to unwrap my scarf when I felt a tap on my arm. "Can you keep this with you?" a tired Wolf Spider asked, holding up the grey and black feather from earlier. My feather. I took it from his hand and realised that it was exactly the same as before I lost it, I flashed him a sort of smile and the boy's eyes twinkled for a heartbeat, I'm not even sure if it was actually there.

I finished untying the white bandage and left. Should I actually leave him there?

Izuku's POV - ya weren't expecting that!

Erasure Head left so I pretended to pass out. The nurse was wrapping my injuries in bandages and left the room for a little while. I took this chance to gather back the blood I lost, activating the quirk, I saw my blood start to seep through the windows and flow back to my stomach and head wounds.

Some of the liquid brought tales of glass and stone, so I'm guessing a officer or something tried to take some for analysis. Collecting my blood now will prevent anything like that, and I won't die either.

After every drop had returned, I laid down again. I went back to focusing on the feathers. All the people I gave one to were safe and Erasure Head was currently with his class.

How do I know this? You ask.

Can't tell you. You might give it away to them and I can't have that, I can hear you shouting about how we can be so stupid to not realise something you know!

Anyway, the old lady came back and checked me over again before mumbling about how annoying it is to deal with reckless students and an outsider.

Apparently, some hero course students injured themselves in a practice battle, I'm guessing that was All Might's way to teach. There was shouting in the bed next to me as an explosion kid started yelling about 'not needing treatment'. I heard a whack and groan. The old lady just hit him I guess.

About ten minutes later, Erasure Head walked into the room next to me and gave some sort of lecture. Then started, I think, walking towards my side. The guy next to me started up his screaming again screaming, "THERE BETTER NOT BE A USELESS EXTRA NEXT TO ME!!" I heard footsteps and Erasure Head grabbed him as he pulled back the curtain.

Behold their shocked faces! No one was in front of them. Why? Because I'm above the loudmouth holding onto the metal poles that keep the white dividers up. Seeing Recovery Girl and Erasure hide panic was quite funny, but I stifled laughing. They went darting around the area while the student watched in an angered confusion.

I decided that I should toy with them a little, I needed to keep tabs on some of the kids here anyway, which is why I allowed them to catch me. I rummage through my belt pocket and found a grey feather with a speck of gold at the tip and dropped it.

The feather drifted down and land on Katsuki Bakuguo's head. Of course the tired man noticed. He plucked the tear drop shaped feather from the loud boy's hair and looked up. Same with the old lady and they spotted me. You see, Erasure Head didn't bring his scarf with him this time, which is a rare occasion, so no one could catch me without causing damage to the room.

This is sure to be fun!
~

YAS! JUST POSTED ON MY OTHER STORY LIKE WHAT, TWO HOURS AGO?