Visiting the heroes home

Finally, Aizawa relaxed. His apartment was in view and the lights were on.

Upon opening the door, however, they were directly hailed with a panic-stricken Present Mic. The erasure hero crept up on his husband and hugged him, the other hero instantly yelling "Ah, you're soaked! Don't get my clothes wet, they're brand new!"

Aizawa turned around again, satisfied with his idea of a loving way of greeting his husband, only to find Wolf Spider stood in the doorway. His head was tilted to the side and his eyes shone with utter confusion at the encounter. Yamada came close to screeching. Did the kid not know what affection was?

The voice hero raced forwards, enveloping the boy in a hug. "Sho, we're keeping him. He's not ever gone get hurt again." The blonde stated, not stating a work about the boy's equally soaked clothing.

"Zashi, stop." Aizawa sighed while pinching his nose. "Come on kid, Recovery Girl should be here soon if Mic actually rang her."

"Sho! I'm not that bad!" Hizashi claimed.

"You're suffocating the kid."

"No, I'm not!" Hizashi reluctantly let go of the very, very confused vigilante anyway while dragging him into the room and sitting the boy on the sofa. Aizawa walked off and came back with a fluffy blue towel which he handed to the vigilante before pulling another out of nowhere and started drying his own hair.

Unexpectedly, interrupting the heroes, was a yowl. A fluffy Maine coon shot into the room like a bullet, a blur of mottled fur. A small kitten chasing her. It was a sight to behold. They raced around the coffee table and the larger jumped onto the sofa in a single swift movement, not noticing the small human or their owner. However, the vigilant snapped his fingers, unwillingly gaining the attention of the two pros as the cats meowed and leapt at him in realisation. Izuku caught the felines and tapped noses with both animals, an unexpected gesture in the heroes views.

Aizawa and Yamada quietly continued their discussion until the doorbell rang. Yamada went to the door while Aizawa wandered to his room to grab some fresh clothes. Midoriya sat up straighter when he saw the Youthful Heroine, Recovery Girl, walk into the room. "Hello dear." She walked over, syringe walking stick tapping the wooden floor. Midoriya offered a small wave before stroking the cats again.

Aizawa walked out of one of the rooms, sporting a black shirt and grey trousers with his hair in a messy ponytail. "Hey, Shūzenji. Anything I can help with?" His hands were in his pockets and he trudged over without showing any emotion except tiredness; if that's an emotion?

"Ah, I haven't checked how bad the wound is yet, I might just be able to heal it if I'm lucky." Recovery Girl placed her hand on Izuku's knee, making him look up at her. "Can you take your mask off Sweetie?"

Izuku pondered it for a moment, before dipping his head in the unfortunate knowledge that the heroes already knew what he looked like without it. He carefully lifted his hands away from the cats and untied the knot on the back of the bandana, extremely conscious of the heroes who were staring at him and the discomfort that flared up with the movement. He braved an oncoming anxiety attack and just stared at the ground. He knew what it looked like and wasn't surprised when he heard a gasp, he didn't know who it belonged to though.

Izuku's jaw was hanging open to the side with a sickly, swollen bruise covering the left cheek and overlapping his upper and lower lip. Blood mixed with saliva dripped down his chin whenever he looked down, but he used the bandana to wipe it away. It felt disgusting and would have disturbed civilians had he not worn the mask. His face screamed in pain and as soon as the fabric was pulled from his skin he felt the past's stress and helplessness building up.