Interrogation?

Aizawa was sat in the waiting room with a nervous Shinsou. In the end, Wolf Spider had to be taken to hospital due to Recovery Girl's fear of injuries inside his body, as well as the high possibility of trauma to his brain.

Shinsou expressed his fear through the tapping of his heel on the cold marble floor and the constant flick of his eyes to the door which his friend was being treated behind. He was tired and had been in the ambulance with Spider during the trip, no one had notified the pair of the vigilant's health yet, it was like every tick of the hallway's clock was Shinsou's enemy.

Aizawa wasn't much better. He had a cup of to-go black coffee grasped in his bandaged hand and was slumped against his chair, eyes trained on the door. He wanted to talk with his student, but felt that they should just wait it out for a little while. He didn't want to add to the tension by saying the wrong thing.

The pro received many questioning glances as he leant against the pale blue wall, face burrowed into his capture gear with a purple mimic sat in the chair to his right. No one knew who he was due to his underground status and he was going to keep it that way, it wouldn't matter if he was just imagined to be a homeless man or such, it would eventually help his job in the long run.

The double-doors at the left side of the hallway suddenly swung open, revealing a man and a woman dressed in tan coats. The pair strutted over to the hero and nodded in greeting. "Hello, Erasure. Shinsou Hitoshi. I am detective Tsukauchi. This is my associate Kaniyashiki. We would like to ask you both questions from the USJ attack to gather as much information on the suspects as we can. Would you please follow us." The officers immediately turned and walked back, leaving the other pair no choice but to trail after them.

Shinsou was quite obviously upset, shocked and maybe even a little intimidated. He sent a cursing glance at the officer introduced as Tsukauchi before eyeing the room of the vigilant as they left for the ground floor.

A short car trip to the station later led to Shinsou being separated from his teacher for questioning. He made up his mind a while back that he didn't like the detective, the boy's gut was twisting in worry. He couldn't trust this detective. It sounded so strange in his head, you're meant to feel safe in the hands of the police aren't you?

"Okay," the older man started as he sat down in a metal chair, motioning for Hitoshi to do the same. "I am going to ask you some questions which you must answer truthfully and to the best of your ability. " The purple haired boy took a seat and nodded, eyes discreetly scanning his surroundings.

The walls appeared to be mirrored, which the boy was told by Wolf Spider could symbolise one sided glass or, more to the point, a viewing room just behind it. This meant there was most likely a hidden speaker to record their conversation too. The young hero felt like his right of speech was being jeopardised in that sense, but he kept quiet and listened to the cop again.

"First question, was the vigilant Wolf Spider directly involved in the attack?" Tsukauchi asked, adding a light smile to encourage the teen.

Ah, so this conversation is actually about Wolfy, the boy realised. He nodded in response to the question. Tsukauchi wrote something down on his clipboard.

"Did Wolf Spider come off free will? Or more specifically, was he a hostage?"

Shinsou stayed silent, thinking over his word choice, "There is no way he'd join a group of villains if that's what you're getting at, he was injured by them, which allowed them to catch him and take him hostage. I think it was most likely he was on another information gathering mission - probably - when he was taken to it." The tired-eyed boy states.

The detective writes again for a moment before sighing and asking another question, "What is this vigilant to you? It seems that you both have some sort of connection.", he seemed somewhat hesitant to ask but got an immediate answer.

"He is my only friend", Shinsou says with a look that says 'let me finish' as the detective goes to speak again. "We've known each other for the most part of six years. He stopped some people from hurting me -bullies- and helped me with my injuries", he leant back in his seat, letting the metal squeak slightly and remembering the first meeting they had. "We chatted for a while, he convinced me that I could still be a hero even when everyone called me a villain for my quirk. It's rather sad really, he was always there when I was being picked on, then I saw him helping others. I didn't know what a vigilant was back then, but believe me I tried to get him to be a hero as well, he's just so stubborn! I get why he won't but he's technically a hero right now isn't he? He's my hero." the boy finishes. Glaring challenge at the dumbfounded detective.

"He stopped your bullying?" the man seemed to have said that in fatherly response to the teen's story, but then realised and gave a slight gasp of embarrassment, furiously writing on the board to cover it up.

Hitoshi looked at him for a moment before grumbling something and letting clear regret fill his eyes, "Nah, it's impossible to stop quirk discrimination, though he tries his best.", he laughed dryly. "It's the main thing he does actually, he just wants to prevent bullying and abuse and the metal illnesses that are brought by them. All you people end up saying is 'oh look! He just fought off some drug dealers!', 'oh he escaped Endev-whore!', 'oh! he must be using a quirk illegally, we must catch him and bring him to jail!'. Is that enough? He goes round stopping suicides, kidnappings and sexual assaults when the top heroes overlook it just because the criminals aren't flashy enough for the big shots.", sarcasm dripped down every word. His indigo eyes were daring the man to argue, proving his strong feelings on the subject.

The heroes in the observation room could almost feel the boys disgust. Erasure Head, who was also in the observation room, let a smile creep onto his face at his kid's nickname for the number two hero. He was amused by his student, he knew the boy would be in trouble for it later on but he also severely disliked that specific hero, so he agreed.

Meanwhile, Tsukauchi wrote down the information. The police force didn't actually have any idea to how the vigilant worked because he was so secretive, and the new information could come in handy to the department in the future. "This is probably a rather personal question, but do you know why he is a vigilant, and why he isn't trying for a hero industry?"

Shinsou stared down his nose at the police man, readopting his 'too tired for this' face. "Yes", he said.

The detective huffed in mild annoyance, "Can you explain to us?", he picked up his pen, waiting for something to write when he got an answer of -

"No" the detective looked up, mouth hanging in uncontrolled disbelief. "As you said it's personal, not to me but to Wolfy. I don't have the right to tell you. He kept my secrets when Principal Nezu questioned him the other week, so I'll do the same. He's my friend and I won't sell him out to people who aren't willing to try and understand him." Shinsou explained, crossing his arms.

The teachers listening to the conversation could be seen with smiles on their faces, proud of the loyalty their student possessed. It was clear, to them at least, that they had a hero in the making. Although it would be preferable to get information on a minor who is potentially committing illegal acts, they were alerted by the boy's smart words. Several of the people in that small room realised that they weren't trying to understand these vigilantes and there states of mind.

A police man came through the door at that moment and tapped the tired hero's shoulder. "Aizawa Shota? I was just notified that the Wolf Spider's surgery was completed. The doctors need to talk to you."

~

New Year.... Yay~ not really.
I'm too tired for this!
Anyway, have a chapter, I've been up since before 2 writing this cause I have nothing better to do with my life.

I meAn Wh0 sLeEPs aT NiGhT WheN YoUR 'SupPoSed t0 SlEeP' ?!

DeFinIteLY nOt mE!!