Confronted

Aizawa POV (again)

Me and Ectoplasm were trying our best to brainstorm ideas on where this kid could be. Like a summoning, we both saw the vigilant. I got my scarf ready to catch him when my fellow teacher held me back. He tilted his head in the Spider's direction, advising me to take another look.

On further inspection, I saw he was sat with another child. Yet again, they were next to the edge of the roof. This civilian looked a little older than the vigilant next to him and had a puppy firmly gripped in his arms. The child was in tears, and all I could hear was small murmurs of comfort from Wolf Spider. What appeared to be a young german shepherd puppy, was wagging it's tail and trying it's best to cheer up the child holding it. The dog was a pale tan colour with only a few dark marks on its head and ears, matching the older boys pale brown hair.

Seeing the vigilant looking after another kid struck yet another nerve. The way this boy carries himself when fighting was completely different from in moments like these, this is when I want to help him the most. I would never speak this but I have a soft spot for the younger people. This vigilant is no exception.

I subconsciously leaned forward, just a little to try and catch something of the conversation. What? I feel a slight pang of emotion when Wolf Spider pulls the other into his arms and let's him cry into his jumper. Wow... Did not expect that.

"Oof!" okay I heard that. The pair tumbled as the puppy jumped up, yipping and flicking it's ears, they were pushed together with its young age. Now I see it, a bright pink collar around its fluffy neck. I'm guessing it's a girl then, well she succeeded in making the boys laugh, they were giggling and stroking the pup. She seemed extremely proud of herself as she licked the boys faces. This is adorable-what am I thinking?!

We watched for about another five minutes as they talked and cuddled the dog, then. Bring! Bring! Bring!

The older boy jumped and went in a frantic search to find the source of the sound, fishing his phone from his pocket. The Spider backed off to give the other distance without overhearing what was being said on the phone. He sat down very close to me and Ectoplasm, I wanted to catch him right there but that might startle the other kid and the dog.

I didn't have a clear view of him, but it seemed that the young vigilant was wearing a black hoodie with spray painted marks on it. The tufts of hair sticking from his hood were black with brown highlights, strange combo, and his mask was a washed out red with a soot like paint coming from his hairline down his cheeks, the mask covered most of his face.

The other kid hung up the phone and called out that a family friend was going to come and collect him. That'll be my chance.

Just a few seconds later a blob of purple mist showed on the roof and a guy with pale-blue hair, who was a rather tall man stepped out. Wolf Spider tensed and jumped in front of the confused boy, he's doing good for an injured back I realise.

Another person phased into view, a little away from what appeared to be a warp gate. There was some sort of heated argument between the blue haired person and Spider, so it's a definite that these aren't friends.

The civilian ran over to the other person and hugged them with the puppy jumping at their heels. Then the three disappeared, shouting a quick goodbye to the young vigilant. The Wolf Spider glanced back before kneeing the other person in the stomach and smashing him into the ground. "I'm not going back!" is what the vigilant exclaimed.

The older man flipped the kid off of him and flung him into the pile of garbage on the side of the roof. I was fuming right now and was about to jump to the rescue when a small grey and black feather danced in front of my face. Realising it's my feather, I try to grab it. Just my luck that it stays out of reach, bobbing towards where the vigilant was collapsed.

The pale shape stays on route to the young boy but is interrupted when the skinny adult grabs Wolf Spider by his hood and starts dragging him towards the splat of purple with only four fingers.

At first glance, the vigilant looks like he's out cold, but when I focused a little more I saw his eyes open to slits, glued to the feather. There's blood dripping from his head and his jacket is critically torn, revealing wounds and scars.

I look backwards to find that my companion has disappeared, so I turn back again. I meet Spider's dark eyes. He's looking straight at me, my body freezes. I'm a hero! What are you doing you useless, sleep deprived body!!?

Thud!
I only managed to see the end result of the kid kicking the older, unidentified man again.

"Ah! You brat!! GET BACK HERE !!", that was the blue-haired man's scream, a horridly scratchy voice he has. He was now running after the child, who had escaped his grasp. The vigilant leaped into the air, snatched my feather from the gentle wind and landed awkwardly on his face before he sprung up and legged it across the rooftops, so fast that he had completely vanished within three seconds.

The blue-haired man-child was also gone so I settled on following a trail of blood, most likely Wolf Spider's.

Half way through the second roof, I encountered Ectoplasm (well, one of his copies) and followed him to wherever he was taking me. On arrival, I was met with about eight other Ectoplasms with a certain vigilant leant against the wall of the alley.

Blood was everywhere...
~

WOO!! writer's block is pretty horrible.
Updates will probably get considerably less organised (it's already awful but eh?)because of some personal problems.
Oh, and thanks people!
⬇️

 Oh, and thanks people!⬇️