Heroes And Questions

Recovery Girl raced to the entrance. She had been called by Midnight due to the severe injuries of All Might, Erasure Head, Thirteen and the vigilant Wolf Spider. Policemen were dotted around, guiding students from the broken doorway and calling parents or reporting to families. They quickly noticed the school's nurse.

Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi called out to the old heroine, leading her to an injured pair. She sighed when she saw them, Aizawa Shouta leaning against the wall with blood seeping from a cut under his eye and arms wrapped in makeshift slings, and the vigilant passed out in the arms of a student.

"How was that kid even dragged into this?", the old woman muttered to no one in particular, leaning down she placed a kiss on his forehead and tried to wipe away the blood before it dried. Sadly, the crimson liquid remained glued to the boy's face. He didn't even flinch, Recovery Girl noted how he could have a concussion and that the heroics student didn't appear to be harmed in any way.

"How did this happen?", she demanded as she turned to the class's teacher and kissed his head too.

The hero's red eyes were dry and bloodshot and his arms were bending into their rightful place while he grumbled, "Some villains arrived, bringing the kid and this monster called Nomu. Some of the villains did something to him which is the only reason that he's here," The erasure hero grunted while attempting to stand, only to be stopped by the old lady with her syringe walking stick resting on his head. "I need to check that the kid is all right", he muttered in his general tired voice as the older hero pushed him to the floor again.

Recovery Girl understood the man and his worries, Nezu had told her of the strange bond the pair had. Additionally, he was several meters from the boy and his student, unable to properly see them. "The boys are fine, Erasure Head. Shinsou is keeping him steady and they won't be moved until I check him for other injuries-"

"He was throwing up blood.", the man interrupted, his long hair flicking between his eyes. "A villain did some sort of internal damage to him before they got here. The Nomu smacked his face into the ground numerous times, he electrocuted himself while attempting to stop it from harming my students and the lead villain disintegrated his arms. That's all I managed to see of his fight." The heroine nodded prior to walking away. Erasure Head grumbled in annoyance while some other heroes began to walk over, well, with the exception of one.

Present Mic was racing towards the red-eyed hero while screaming, "SHOTAAAAAAAAA-!!" the voice hero was quickly cut off as he was wrapped in the capture weapon and the sleep-deprived hero glared with his quirk active.

Snipe walked closer to Shinsou when he noticed the young vigilant that he held captive. "So this is Wolf Spider?" he asked for confirmation while studying the boy. His hood was down but black paint and blood hid his identity like the mask he used to have. The purple-haired student nodded once, but pulled the dark-haired boy closer to himself ever so subtly at the heroes approach.

Hizashi was released from his bonds and also wanded over, but instead, he crouched down next to the young pair while Cementoss and Recovery Girl dealt with All Might. I see why Shota has taken an interest in them, his student is practically his spitting image right down to the weapons, the blonde hero thought. And the vigilant is self-sacrificing just like him.

"So tell me how everything went for you little listener." Present Mic asked Shinsou while sitting down next to him.

"I thought we were gonna get drowned or something." The boy states plainly.

"WHAAAAT?!", The blonde shouts out in shock. He was yet again bound in a yellowish weapon which belonged to the student, he had a somewhat exasperated expression painted on his face.

Shinsou spoke up again, "Yes, the villains had dropped me and two others in the shipwreck zone and all the villains there were water-based, we were also extremely outnumbered. Then this dude showed up-", he gestured to the passed out vigilant and continued "he set off an explosion in the water which somehow caused all the villains to gather up while in the air and one of the students used his quirk to trap all of them. We got out and were going to head back to the doors when the... Monster... got Aizawa-sensei." The purple-haired boy paused and looked down at the injured boy again, as if to check he was still there. "He ran to help straight away without any backup. I tried to help but the thing caught him as well and he ended up having to electrocute it to get away." The student felt that when he tried to get the other teen out with his support item was an unnecessary fact because it never helped in any sort of way, so he continued. "Their leader tried to kill Asui-chan, but he jumped into that as well and got the guy down before he could even lay a finger on her. That's basically how it went... " he mumbled the last part, quivering at the memories of how his friends could have died.

Yamada opened his mouth to speak but a small voice cut him off, "Don't fib. You helped me to, take some credit for what you did good", Shinsou tensed and looked down at the boy next to him.

"You're such an idiot Wolfy! Don't scare me like that again!", the student yelled whilst hugging the other in relief.

To say that Mic was confused by his reaction was an understatement. He had only thought the hero-in-training had stayed because of a command from his teacher, but it seemed he was missing some important details due to how the two were just hugging each other like a long-awaited reunion and the nickname.

"...Sorry...", the young vigilant whispered.

A sudden movement caught the eyes of a couple of heroes, Shinsou was suddenly on his feet and Wolf Spider was attempting to run away, somehow already 10 meters from the voice hero. Midnight tried to intercept but the boy immediately backflipped and tried to get to the door.

The vigilant coughed and stumbled as a blinding pain shot through his gut, only to be caught by Erasure Head. He had removed the slings since his arms where healed but kept the bandages on them. The vigilant went limp in the pro's grasp and just let the man sit him down while a fresh bout of coughs wracked his body.

"I think we need Recovery Girl again!", the teacher yelled, only suggested because there was blood spluttering from the teen's mouth. Several heroes had a look of mild shock on their faces but left anyway. Aizawa held onto Spider's shoulders, adopting the same action as Shinsou from a couple of minutes ago. "Where does it hurt, kid? Do you know what sort of quirk it was?" The hero asked in a gentle voice.

Wolf Spider glanced up to the man, but set his eyes to the ground again when his coughing died down. "She had some sort of telekinesis, I think she moved some of my organs around...", he muttered in a pained voice. Shinsou sat on the vigilant's other side and looked at Aizawa with a questioning look. The man picked up on the silent conversation and just nodded.

"Wolfy, do you want me to help you?", the hero student asked the vigilant. Wolf Spider smiled in understanding, giving his friend a small, but bright smile.

"Sure, Hitoshi", his eyes turned white a second later, his whole being stiffening, and relaxing at the same time.

Shinsou sighed, sending a pathetic glance at his teacher before muttering, "He can still sense his surroundings, but my quirk isn't strong enough to get him to do any more than just walking around. He's also the only person I know who's capable of breaking my control of him so he could leave at whatever point he wants."

His teacher sighed in reply, wrapping a bandage around the vigilant's forehead where a still present gash presented itself. "I'm not planning on interrogating him, I want him to recover."

~

YEAAHHHHHHH! finally had a little bit of motivation to write! Alert me of typos since I'm running on four hours of sleep over the past two days and it's currently 1:15 am where I am and I can't see properly.

Annddd I'm stressing over Christmas presents for my family. All I have to do now is one of my little sister's presents and my dad's so I'm stuffed for tomorrow.

If there's a chapter of any of my stories that you want out for tomorrow, then tell me and I'll try my best to get it done!

Happy holidays to anyone in their holidays!!