Purple

He sat in the waiting room. Five minutes ago, he flipped off the detective and left his interrogation. Why?

They wanted to know Wolf Spider's identity. Like hell he'd tell them. Shinsou sighed, slouching against the wall as he waited for his teacher to return. As far as he knew, his friend was still unconscious, and his teacher was still in the meeting, though the hero-in-training refused to believe it.

Shinsou, still in his training clothes, scowled at Wolf's door. The doctors had lied and he knew it. A male doctor had told him the vigilant was unresponsive only a minute ago while passing by. And the nurse who had been walking out when he first arrived, five minutes ago, said that he was awake. They couldn't even talk to each other beforehand, devise a plan on how to make up a story, or figure out a smart enough lie to give the hero course student. He felt insulted to know they thought he wouldn't question their responses.

Shinsou was snatched from his thoughts a he felt a shift in his collar. Pulling at his capture gear with two fingers, he glanced at the small grey and purple feather. The metallic piece of downy was clipped to a necklace which he wore under his support item.

Shinsou was well aware of the reason why Wolf Spider carries those feathers around with him (the police didn't ask so he didn't tell) and decided to help it along. Reaching to the metal chain, he lightly unclipped the quill and flicked the feather upwards, away from his pale grey scarf.

Then, he bluffed that nothing happened and went back to glaring at the floor. It was obvious what was going to happen, and even though the vigilant was smart enough to figure out how to escape without his help, he just wanted to return the many favours the vigilant had done for him. Helping with his mental state and bullying and such. So he'd 'unintentionally' aid in the smaller boy's getaway. Shinsou planned it out.

Then,
tap tap tap.

The purple-haired teen slowly lifted his gaze upwards, spotting his teacher in the doorway to Wolf's medical room. Was he in there this whole time? Faking that he had not seen the hero, he rested his gaze on the floor again.

Sometimes he thought, maybe it is a little fun to be rebellious. Though he shooed the thought away immediately. Last time he tried to go against the law, he was scolded by the vigilant in front of his dad, then his dad also gave a speech about how he should listen to the boy more often. And that was greeaaaat!

The tall boy was eventually chased out of the hospital and told to go home. He didn't want to, but Shinsou knew his dad would probably worry, and he'd see his friend again in no time. He sure as hell would never underestimate him again. Wolf would get out of that building and continue to help the people of Japan.

He has something that he's preparing for, Shinsou thought as he walked out of the hospital's sliding doors. He's been planning it for a while ago Wolfy definitely wouldn't miss it. Jogging towards his dad's apartment, the teen stopped and turned to a small shop. It was roughly six o'clock, and he'd already missed his afternoon coffee. Damn hospitals.

Izuku POV

I was uncertain of the time, but now I'm completely disorientated. The doctors sedated me again because I smacked some guy in a blue suit who tried to do something to my eyes. No way they're gonna blindfold me ever again. When I woke up, no one was in my hospital room, so I stood up. Lifting the pillow, I gently pick up the feather and blow it in a silent whistle.

The tiny downy hairs of the multicoloured feather pick up on the puff of air, floating towards the door. The lilac stripes shimmered slightly as the glossy purple catches in the light of the table lamp.

Now to get rid of the cuffs. I look down at my left wrist, observing the quirk suppression cuffs, continuing to internationally facepalm. These are easy to break, assumably because they don't see an injured patient as a threat. I'll show them how seriously they should take a vigilant with a job to fulfil.

Placing the edge of my right hand on the centre of the length of metal, I used my knee to rest my left hand. I bring my right hand down in a quick, chopping motion, listening as the metallic clang echoed through the almost empty room. Both sides of the bracelets are still connected by a wire, but the metal was broken and the contraption is now useless, easily breaking apart.

I lift my right hand up to my face, biting the tube that is still connected to my arm and pull it out. My body was still a little slow because of the drug, but as soon as I get outside again I'll be rid of the smell of antibiotics.

The cuff gave off a soft humming sound, so I quickly pulled all the wires and anything else that was useful out, no doubt it'll just be thrown in the bin. Might as well salvage what I can before that happens.

My arms are free! Keeping hold of the delicate materials, I slowly walk to the door and open it. Of course the door is unlocked, I'm meant to be knocked out. Slowly turning the handle, the only things either ways are empty blue corridors.

It is eerily quiet, so I'm sure no one else is on this level. Should keep watch for cameras as well though.

I silently made my way down the walkway, Shinsou's feather guiding me to a room. Inside was my vigilant outfit, well part of it. My trousers and hoodie were there, but my t-shirt was nowhere to be seen, the police might confiscated the rest of my clothes judging by the fact they're in ziplock plastic bags. My belt is also there but the pockets are almost empty, good thing I didn't bring my other weapons on the mission then, though I might have managed to escape if I brought them.

God! Don't doubt yourself now Izuku or the voices will come and make fun of it till you're caught again!

I quickly put my trousers on and fold up the pale blue hospital shirt, tucking it behind my belt and throwing my jacket on over the top.

I don't have a mask, so I just use on of the spare doctors masks that are sat in plastic wrapping on the desk at the other side of the room. Blue doesn't match my suit at all, I'll have to keep that in mind for the future.

With that the feather leads me towards the window and, quite stupidly, I am on the third or fourth floor. I look at the lock that holds the two sliding windows open, and push them out as far as I can. There is only a small gap between the window pane and the wall, but it'll have to do.

I pull a thread from my jacket, the one that just seems to be loose for no reason and twirl it around my fingers. It should be long enough to help with the drop. This is a mini rope, no one would think its one of my escape items if it just looked like a broken string from my costume would they?

Stepping right up to the edge, I watch as the small purple shimmer informs me of where to land on the ground.

Then-

CLIFFHANGER!
Yo, check out my new story, 'the search' which will hopefully become a bnha horror story in thy future.

Also, any questions? I. E. when will you make Aizawa and Mic be together?
Also, see ya and what the hell?
14k reads?! No ppl!!