Three

Chapter 3
This Party'll Last til the Sun Rises

Nate's POV
Awh shit. I rush to her side and place my hand on her right shoulder, and she winces. She fucking winces. As if I was gonna hurt her. Oh no baby girl...

"Hey hey hey," I rub my thumb around her shoulders. Perfect skin. "Thea?" No answer. "Thea, please, talk to me. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Nate. Just the alcohol. Go enjoy the party." Oh hell naw. I'm not leaving her, never.

"Nuh-uh. What's going on? Do you want a ride back to your dorms? You want me to call Shawn? Fuck, are you okay?" I couldn't stop the questions from coming out. It hurts me to see her hurt. I like this girl. Liked her since 8th grade, before Sam.

"I just need some rest, I'm really tired. But Sam might come to my dorm tonight so, I'm just... I don't know, Nate. I'll be fine." Pain floods her voice and damn if my heart doesn't ache.

"No way babydoll. We have a guest room. Come." I put my hand out for her and together we walk towards the guest room.

"Door shouldn't be locked, I'll get you something to wear and I'll be in the living room after." I tell her and walk back to my room to find her something.

Not five minutes after I turn around I hear a horrified scream. I speed back to Thea and yelp in surprise as well. Our senior on the team, Matt's, in bed. Naked. With my sister.

"Come on man, bro fucking code," I sigh. Matt just shrugs. I'm 2 seconds away from throwing hands when I hear Thea shift uncomfortably.

I turn my head back towards her, "you can stay in my room." She opens her mouth to argue but I'm faster. "It's okay, this party'll last til the sun rises." With that, I grab her hand again and we make our way up the stairs.

Once we're in my room, it's much quieter. 2nd floor is off-limits for parties.
I grab a clean shirt of mine and toss it to Thea. It's all we have.
"You can go change in the bathroom, down the hall. I'll prepare the bed."
She give me a small nod and waddles out the door and down the hall.

She's back 2 minutes later, no make-up, in my t-shirt. And phew, if I don't get turned on just a lil. "There's some more pillows at the top of the closet. If you need anything, living room. Sleep tight."

"Thank you so much, for this. I know we don't really talk, like ever. But thank you," she sniffs. I watch her as she walks over towards the closet. And when she reaches her arms up for the pillows the t-shirt lifts and fuck.

"What is that?" My voice comes our harsher than it should have. I point at her thighs. She sees where I'm pointing and her eyes go wide.