Five

Chapter Five
What the Fuck Bishop

Nate's POV
Blood boiling I march down the halls and down the stairs. I scan the room for someone. Anyone who I can take my anger out on. And then I spot Matt.

"SPENCER," I yell his last name and his head snaps my direction. Anger radiate off of me and that's probably why the path from me to him clears and his eyes are full of worry.

I stomp his direction glare at him. And the dick grins. He fucking grins. And that was it. All I could see was red and my fist finds it's way towards his jaw. Matt falls to the ground and I follow, my fist going in and in again.

"WHAT THE FUCK BISHOP," Matt yells at me bloody oozing out of his lips. I don't stop. My fist goes in again. And again. Until someone pulls me off of him.

"You need to fucking chill, man." Shawn tells me while helping Matt up.

"Yeah, man. Fucking chill," Matt spits.

"You. Fucked. My. Sister.  YOU FUCKIN ASSHOLE," I lunge myself at him again but someone pulls me back. Girls scream, and whispers begin to fill the room. My sister's face is red, embarrassed? You should be, sis.

I try to get to Matt again but the same pair of arms pull me back. And I whip my neck around to the dick holding me back.

Sam. Fucking Sam. He's the reason I'm so fucking angry, this is HIS fault.

"Calm down bro," he quietly demands into my eat and for the second time, I lose it.

I turn around catching him off guard and I tackle him to the floor. And I go again, punching him. But this time I punch with more rage, less strategy, and he manages to push me off.

"The fuck man?" He spits out wiping blood off his lips with the back to his hand. "You need to calm the fuck down and stop hitting people."

"I NEED TO CALM DOWN?" I holler at the top of my lungs. This dick is really telling me to stop hitting people? Hell nah. "STOP HITTING PEOPLE?" I continue. He opens his mouth but I beat him to it. "YOU HIT THEA. YOU FUCKING HIT HER."

The room falls silent. Sam's mouth opens and closes, but he's lost for words. My breathing is heavy, my fists bloody. Not my blood. The only sound that fills the room is Thea's gasp. Fuck.