Eighteen

Eighteen
Breaton's Fucking Dorm. Open up.

Nate's POV
"Get your asses off the couch and let's go," Shawn jogs down the stairs while trying to put on shoes and a t-shirt at the same time.

"What happened?" I ask the same time Matt goes. "The fuck?"

It doesn't matter though, because Matt and I are already pulling on shoes and grabbing essentials. We get out the same time Shawn pulls the car out of the driveway.

"Thea's fucker dad showed up at Breaton's. Dickbag was waiting for Thea in her dorm. Says her mom is hella sick." Shawn explains once we're on the road.

"What?" I don't even try to hide the concern in my voice. Matt's glancing between me and Shawn unsure of what's going on and why we're on a rescue mission when it's almost dawn.

"Dunno man. She just called and asked us to come over." That makes me even more worried, fuck. How bad is it? Is she hurt?

The car ride feels like forever and I'm out of the car before Shawn pulls it to a complete stop.

All three of us, Shawn and I more eagerly, rush to the entrance only to find it locked.

"Fuck, it's locked.. We don't have an ID." Frustrated, I start shaking it, but it won't budge.

"How'd fucker get in then?" Shawn asks. Matt, still unaware of what'd going on is on his phone texting.

"Probably came in while someone was entering, said he's Thea's dad." I turn to Matt. "Yo Spencer, can ya help? You useless shit."

"The fuck man? I don't even know why the hell I'm here. Why ya goin off at me?" He asks angrily. The thing about Matt and I, is that we aren't really lovebirds best friends. You know? We don'f sing each other lullabies, more like bicker and fight.

"Breaton's fucking dorm. Open up." I yell pounding my fists on the door.

"Breaton's dorm?" Matt finally joins in. "Yo, why didn't you tell me." He walks up to the door and starts flipping through his wallet.

"The fuck you doing?" Shawn and I mumble in unison.

"Went out with a chic here once. She gave me a card." I grumbles back. Shawn and I look at each other making faces that say "fuck if I know."

"Why the fuck didn't you say this earlier so we didn't fucking pound doors like idiots?"

"Well..." Matt finds the card and places in on the scanner before the door opens and we walk in. "Why the fuck didn't y'all tell me where the fuck we're at and why?" He has a point.

We follow Shawn down the halls because no one else knows where Thea's dorm is. We take a right and I see her.

Thea's standing in the halls. Luggage in hand. She's holding onto the bag for support as if not to fall over. And in front of her is a man.