Chapter 10

~ Christina ~

I wasn't quite sure what I had gotten myself into. I tried to tell myself that this wasn't a date even though I was completely sure that it was. We were going to the movies - to me that was a clear sign that this was probably more than just a friendly meeting.

Maybe Danielle was right after all?

It was around 8 when I found myself outside of the movie theatre. We were going to see the new Annabelle movie. Luckily it wasn't some kind of romantic movie because I wasn't sure how I would've handled that. A horror movie wasn't that intense.

I haven't been waiting that long for him to arrive but after a few minutes I saw him a few metres away.

"Hi. Sorry I kept you waiting." He came up to me with a big smile on his face.

I turned towards him, when he spoke to me. He was nicely dressed as always. I automatically smiled when I saw him.

"It's fine, no worries."

"I hope you haven't been waiting that long." he said whilst making an approach to give me a hug.

"I haven't." I said as I hugged him. I couldn't help myself but feel relaxed in his company. It was casual being around him. He hugged me.

"How are you?"

"Great. It's good to see you." It has been two days since our meeting at the cafe. However it was good to see him again.

"You too. You look beautiful tonight." He complimented me. He took a good look at my face, like a gentleman - and it made me happy to hear him say that. That he thought I looked beautiful.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Do you wanna go inside?" He asked looking into to the cinema.

"Yeah. Let's do it."

So we went inside. I actually ordered something for a change - popcorn and a diet coke. I usually didn't due to my training and stuff but I treated myself today.

After about half an hour we sat down in our seats.

"I didn't think of you as the kind of girl who liked thrillers." He said as we sat down.

"Isn't it more of a horror movie than a thriller?" I asked. I didn't watch a lot of movies so my knowledge wasn't huge. He laughed softly.

"Sorry. Horror movie." He corrected.

"I'm an actor but I don't know the difference sometimes."

"Well... you can't know anything." I smiled. I looked at him.

"No I can't. But I'd like too." He smiled.

"I'm looking forward to the movie." He added.

"Yeah, me too." I smiled. I couldn't help myself. There wasn't many people around us which was nice. I wasn't comfortable with too many people.

"And I'm kind of glad you agreed to go out on a date with me." He looked at me with the great smile of his.

He confirmed my thoughts. This was in fact a date. I could feel my hands getting a little sweaty.

"Sure. I wanted to see you."

"And I wanted to see you too." He said with a flirty tone in his voice.