Introducing me

Okay. First of all I would like to introduce myself. 

My name is Cher Mollown. I am 15 years old. Studying at my high school in Holmes Chapel. I have curly chocolate brown hair and emerald green eyes. 

My parents divorsed when I was 9 years old. I live with my mum Christina, my step dad Paul and my 8 year old twin brothers Logan and Luke. 

My brothers are like the world to me. Sometimes they can be so annoying but at the end I will love them to death. 

At school things are not like you think they would be. I don't have the best grades but not the worst either. I have quite a few friends. Well not friends but there are quite a few people who know who I am. 

My mum works as a stylist for famous people in London so she's not home too often. 

My step dad on the other hand works as a security guard. Also for famous people. He worked with Cher Lloyd 2 years ago, Conor Maynard last year, Rita Ora this year and he is going to work for someone else next week. 

I am in love with Cher Lloyd and Rita Ora. Because my step dad used to work for them I've got there phone numbers and they both follow me on twitter. I text message with them sometimes. Not too much because otherwise I will look like a stalker ..

Like all the other girls I am NOT in love with those boys from One Direction, Loueh, Harry, Liam, Zen and Nill? I don't know what there names are. I wouldn't say I hate them but I wouldn't say I'm in love with them either. They are just not my time. There music is good but them? Nah I don't know about that. 

Anyways. My step dadis making me come with him next week to the studio to meet the new people he is going to work for. I'm not looking forward to it .. It's just I love hanging out with famous people, they always treat me like I'm their little sister, not like just another fan. So that's a plus point. But the thing I'm NOT looking forward to is the person he is going to work with. Just think about that it would be The Wanted, or even worse. One Direction .. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is thursday, otherwise seen as the day before I'm going to the studio with my dad to meet the person he is going to work with for the rest of the year .. 

Everyone at my school is excited for me for tomorrow. I think it's because they think he is going to work with One Direction or The Wanted. Which means I am going to meet their idols. The thing is I'm not that into the whole boyband thing. 

TRRRRRRRRRRR.

The bell rang, which means I have to switch class, trying to get myself trough the at least 200 students who are trying to do the same thing as me. Trying to survive the crowd of childeren. 

I bumbed into someone, but it was not someone, it was the bitch from my school, Jill. 

'You bitch, watch the fuck out where you're walking okay?'

All the people who were bumping into each other 1 minute ago were now all paying attention to us two. Great. 

'Yeah, emm sorry?' I said. 

'No you are not sorry, you are going to pay for this.' 

I ignored her and walked away to the next class. 

TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Finally, the last bell. 
I rushed to my locker, got my books out. Pulled my leather jacket on and grabbed my helmet out.

Yeah I know, I'm 15 I'm not officially alowed to drive a scooter but I don't care, rules are made to be broken right?

I stepped on my scooter and drove home with my best friend Emma.

When I got home I walked into something or actually someone I didn't expect to see.

Fuck. my. life. 

Autors Note : Let me know what you think about it? I have amazing plans for this fanfic! 

Comment, vote and fan me? xx