17

You two seem fine today, I'm glad you guys talked things out and made up. I'll be busy today so here's a short note to wish you a great day today!!
I love you  XOXO
-YJ

Soobin POV
I saw the note the mysterious person gave to me today. We weren't really fine, she was very clingy and it gets a little annoying sometimes, well no, actually. It's all the time.
"Babyyyyyyy" The voice. It's coming from behind me. I groaned internally before smiling and turning around to greet that familiar 'annoying' voice.
"You seem very happy today" I said.
"Yea I am" she said while clinging and laying her face on my arm.
Is her make up gonna stain my shirt?
"Why is it so?" I asked.
"Well, because you're the first person I see today and I'm happy because its you, you make me happy. Are you happy to see me?"
Death question.
"Well..?" She continued.
"Haha I gotta head to class now, Beomgyu texted me earlier that he needs help with Mathematics " I said before taking off to my class.
Phew. That was close.
I checked my shirt. I was right. There was a tint of her foundation on my shirt sleeve, I groaned. It was my favourite shirt. I rolled my eyes and entered the class.
"What's up bro?" Beomgyu asked.
"Well you see.." I said while pointing at the stain. He just laughed.
"I liked this shirt a lot" I groaned.
"Here let me clean it" he said.
He came towards me and grabbed my sleeve, wiping the stain away with a wet tissue.
"It's off" he smiled at me.
I still groaned.
"I thought you liked her?" He said.
"Well, I liked her" I replied.
"Don't hurt a girls feelings, end things sooner if your feelings stopped. This will be better and she won't be hurt further" he advised.
"Yea" I replied. Teacher came in and lessons started.