+2 Valentine's day

Author POV
It's Valentine's day today and it's their second time celebrating Valentine's together.
Yejin held the gift in her arms as she walked towards Soobin's apartment. She opened the door and smelled the amazing cooking of Master chef Soobin.
"Baby is that you?" Soobin shouted from the kitchen.
Yejin smiled and placed her gift on the table before running to the kitchen to greet her boyfriend.
She helped Soobin prepare the table and they had their dinner together. After dinner they both exchanged gifts and smiled at what the other gave them.
Soobin received a watch from Yejin. He was laughing at what Yejin wrote in the letter that came with the watch.
"Babe...What do you mean by I'm always late?" Soobin whined.
"You're always late like for almost everything. Even on our dates! I got you a watch so you could watch time more closely. I'm such a thoughtful girlfriend" Yejin smiled, being proud of herself.
Yejin opened her gift and saw the necklace Soobin got for her. There are carvings on the necklace.

"𝓢𝓸𝓸𝓫𝓲𝓷 ♡𝓨𝓮𝓳𝓲𝓷"
"Awww baby I love it.." Yejin awed at the gift Soobin gave her. Soobin took the necklace from her and helped her to put it on.
"You look beautiful today" he complimented.
"Only today?" Yejin joked.
"Ani. My baby is pretty everyday" Soobin smiled.

"We'll celebrate Valentine's every year together right?" Soobin asked while gripping on Yejin's hand.
Yejin smiled and reassured him,
"Of course baby, I love you"
"I love you so much too" Soobin said.