20

Soobin POV
It's Yejin. YJ is Yejin. I caught her looking at me in class today, multiple times. When you keep looking at someone, means you like them right? She looked at me multiple times, does that mean she likes me? Should I confront her and ask her? I should right?

My heart was beating loudly while focusing on her.
"Choi Soobin! Choi Soobin!" I got back to my senses and stood up from my chair.
"What were you thinking and what were you looking at?! Were you even listening in class at all?" Teacher scolded me.
Oh shit, I can predict what she's gonna say next. Detention.
"Detention today!" She scolded.
Yeah, saw it coming.
After class I dragged my feet towards the detention room and knocked on the door. I opened the door and teacher was there, I gave her my name and class before heading to sit at the table for two hours.
After awhile, someone knocked on the door and it opened. It was her.
Yejin.
"Good afternoon teacher, I'm reporting for detention today" she said. She haven't notice me yet.
She wrote down her particulars for the teacher and turned around.
Then she saw me. I gave her a small smile and she sat down two seats away from me. I frowned.
Wait, isn't she like a model student or something? Detention isn't something normal for a good student like her.
I moved to the seat beside her.
"Hey Yejin, thanks for sending me to the nurse office that day" I started the conversation.
"Yea you're welcome, I was just passing by that day. You were lucky" she said.
Oh man what am I gonna say.
"So what brings you here?" I asked. She gave me a confuse look, how cute.
"I mean you're a good student, what brings you here to the detention room?" I asked.
"Right..., I accidentally fell asleep in social studies class today " she said while smiling awkwardly.
"Well can I ask you something?" I asked.

Should he ask her?