―2 | That's depressing

After saying those words to nobody in particular, considering I'm alone, that's just depressing. I felt better, saying my demise and letting my sadness out. But it's no time for regrets, I should live my life to the fullest.  Considering I could die anyday. Maybe get eaten by ghoulies or attacked when I sleep. Most likely everyone is in a tribe right now. I'm alone, and I love it.

I smiled to myself, seeing a mcdonalds shop nearby. Hopefull, they still have some unexpired food from their fridge. I could go for some burger right now. I pushed my way to open the door. Taking out my bat in instinct. I eyed the counter cautiously, expecting a ghoulie to come out. I slowly walked to the door leading to the kitchen. Making sure not to make too much sound in the process.

"Why do some people like mustard?" I heard a mumble from inside. I smirked at the sound, more ghoulies for me I guess.

I stanced myself with my bat and showed myself. The ghoulie was the least I expect. Good guy Percy, he used to serve me my food in this place. Sad he had to die. I swing my bat to his head, it made a large splat sound and he instantly fell on the floor.

I gave him a quick rest in peace and went to the refrigerator. It was still cold, very cold. I eyed the supplies they had. Almost all compartments were empty, which means other tribes tend to loiter around here.

After a while of searching for a non-empty compartment. I saw it, It was heaven seeing meat for the first time in a while. Most Mcdonalds are empty so this one was a sigh of relief. I scrambled and got the meat out, walked to the kitchen and started cooking.

_________

On most days I would find other teenagers around, doing reckless things. But today, it seems like a normal post-apocalyptic day. Peaceful, just how I like it.

I struggled to walk faster because of the hot sun and my heavy backpack. I have to go back home so Baron Triumph won't find me and kidnap me. That would be the worst. I don't want a cannibal to eat me, nuh-uh. Not without a fight.

I sighed as I saw the structure get closer. I heaved myself to it and pulled out my keys. The stinky odor of my house greeted me, I scrunched up my nose in disgust. I should probably clean sooner or later.

I placed the supplies on the counter and plopped down on the couch. Don't get me wrong, usually my day isn't this boring.

Suddenly, I heard spray paint noises. This ticked me off considering I usually caught teenagers vandalizing on my front porch.  I peeked at the window and saw the very last person I would expect to spray paint on my wall.

Josh Wheeler.

_______________

This is boring and shit, so um, I promise it gets better. There's not any dialogue in this partly because I Robin is alone and she usually just think instead of speak.

Thank you to those people who commented and voted! It means a lot to me <33