―10 | Mist

This was a fight or flight situation. But no one seems to have a small ego to run, so we decided to fight. Josh went forward, his shield and sword on hand.

But before he tried to fight Baron Triumph, the witch came out of nowhere and jumped down from the ceiling. She started attacking Baron Triumph but there was no use, he was wearing a mask so she couldn't bite him.

Triumph seemed to panic so he backed out when he pushed the witch away from him. He quickly pressed the button, Wesley closed the gate to ensure that he's not coming back up again.

I sighed in relief, Josh gave out a breathy laugh, Angelica stood up and tried to wipe of the stains in her shirt, Wesley tried to even his breathing and Eli, well he's gone.

"How did you do that?" Angelica asked Ms Crumble, she gave her a cheeky grin and said, "You see, I could go through walls."

She then tried to demonstrate it but ended up ramming the wall. She was unconscious.

"She only attacked me 'cause I was bleeding. But everything she's eating is high in iron, so she's trying to find something to feed on other than blood." Angelica stated, looking at the witch curiously.

"That shows intelligence." I muttered.

"If eating pillow stuffing is intelligent, I'm Stephen Hawking." Eli proclaimed, making me and Angelica roll our eyes, seriously, how can someone live with Eli? I mean, it beats me that his Maddie isn't real and is just a mannequin. Even I can't endure being in the same room as him, and it's been 5 hours.

"Maybe she does have superpowers?" Wesley said, unsurely.

"Yeah." Eli chuckled and patted Wesley's back. I glanced at Josh, he was awfully quiet to this conversation. Usually he would go and try to debate with us but he seemed like he had a lot in mind.

"Hey." I reached out and pat hos shoulder, causing him to look at me. He looks broken.

"What happened?" I asked him, concern was evident on my tone. He just shrugged and walked out, I wanted to follow him. But I didn't. I knew he would push me away, I'm not Sam Dean.

[ F L A S H B A C K ]

"Hey, Robin!" Sam quickly ran to me in the mall, Josh was behind her carrying his phone. He looked so happy to be with Sam, something that I couldn't do.

"Um, hey." I replied back, I tried so hard not to look sad.

"So, I'm doing this video, complimenting people around to make the world a better place. And I just wanna say that you shouldn't try and like someone who already has a girlfriend―" She gave me a smirk, of course she would try and attack me. Especially because the camera was behind her so it couldn't capture her face.

"―you're honestly so pretty and you could get any single guys in the whole school." She turned to the camera and gave it a sweet smile, What a bitch.

I came back to my senses and I formed my hand to a fist. Did I ever mention when Samaira and me broke our friendship she ended up bullying me to no end? But, thankfully I found someone who hated Samaira Dean like I do. Her name is Mona Lisa. One time at the mall she didn't get hypnotized by her sweet words about feminism, Sam knows that Mona really is a huge feminist. But, thankfully she saw past Sam's fake demeanor and tried to tell her to fuck off.
____________

After having a quick chit-chat with Angelica I noticed Josh was nowhere to be seen.

"Oh, Josh. He was in the bathroom a while ago. Probably thinking about her again." Was Angelica's reply when I asked her. She seemed genuinely as annoyed as I am with Sam. Although, I'm pretty sure she will like Sam when she gets to know her, especially if she gets convinced on what she's saying.

I I jumped out from the bench and gave a long stretch. I started raising my eyebrow at her playfully and walked off to the boy's bathroom.

It was her first time going there,

I heard loud screams coming from one of the bathroom hallways, I could hear him crying so much, It broke my heart.

I peeked at the door curiously with worry etched in my face. There I saw the bloodied, mutated finger of Josh Wheeler. He was cradling his hand after a huge shock.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!?" I exclaimed not-so-calmly at him.

"I WAS BITTEN." He shouted back in agony.

"YOU DIPSHIT- This isn't The Walking Dead." Angelica and me went in front of him and showed us our scars, a dawn of realization finally settled his face and after many awkward silence he finally replied.

"Oh."
_____________

Hehe, late chapter but I'm so tired so goodnight!

Please make sure to vote and comment. <3