―7 | Crumble

After being stuck here in an hour with Josh and Angelica bickering about nonsense things is making me regret why I came here in the first place.

"You just like her because she may or may not touch your d―."

"What? No. Sam Dean isn't like that." Josh argued at her while making what looked like a weapon of some sort. Probably to fight of that ghoulie witch Eli seems to be talking about.

"Of course she isn't." I replied at him sarcastically.

"Robin, you're not even a part of this conversation!" Josh snapped at me, which made me roll my eyes. He's such an asshole.

"Well, she is now." Angelica justified me. What an angel indeed.

"Whatever, if the both of you don't have any plans but to bicker about my love life, then please, go away." He said, shooing us over in the process. But, me and Angelica being stubborn, didn't move an inch.

Another cackle interrupted us, the blonde held my hand in shock. She looked so scared. That gave me a surging confidence to follow Josh to wherever he was heading. Probably to kill the witch, or maybe clarify if it's Sam Dean or not. He's literally annoying me with his constant obsession over her. I mean, there are plenty of girls who's better than Sam Dean. Far better.

I held my bat tightly with two hands, preparing to pounce and hit anyone who'll attack me.

"Josh!" I whisper-yelled. I here him calling Sam, no freaking way that witch is Sam Dean. I mean, I won't lie. When I was friends with the oh-so-perfect Samaira, she used to drag me to the mall every weekend to look for a cute top or new shoes. I hated going with her constantly, my feet would burn with exhaustion.

I heard a distant scream in one of the shops and I quickly raced to it. Unfortunately, Angelica went there faster and sang a song. She showed her arms and cut her palm with a pocket knife. The witch growled at the smell of blood. Prancing at Angelica, thankfully she ran away quickly.

Josh stood up, afraid Angelica got hurt. But I didn't have time to check if he was okay. I needed to help Angelica, she's too young for God's sake.

I ran as fast as I can until my lungs started to feel like it was on fire. Until I saw it. The witch was tackling on Angelica and directly munching her. I put my hands on my hair in frustration,

"Dummy." Josh muttered beside me.

"Hey, Dummy." I heard Angelica's voice. We quickly spun around to see her holding a lever and switching it, making the witch trapped on the shop. "Bingo." I laughed and hugged her. I know we met like, 3 hours ago? But I have a feeling that we would get along very well. Teasing Josh for example.

I looked at the Ghoulie when Josh started calling her Sam. It looked like she recognized him and the name. "Sam. Sam Dean?" It mumbled,

"Yes, Sam. Sam Dean." Josh confirmed, hopeful. If this was Sam Dean I would literally stab myself with a knife right then and there.

"Sam Dean. Present?" It looked at all of us with a menacing look. I widened my eyes, realizing who this was right in front of us.

"This is not Sam. This is not fucking Sam at all!" He shouted incredulously. Trying so hard to contain his frustrations.

"Wait, is that Ms Crumble?" I asked Josh, he looked at me then back at the ghoulie. I think he knew the answer too. Dang it, she was my favorite teacher.
______________

boring filler chapter, I promise the next chapter would be interesting. :)